Cahpter 35: Starting to Recover

I'm sorry if this chapter is shit.. I've been really scared to post recently because a) I'm worried my writing isn't good enough, b) I'm worried that this storyline is shit and nobody is interested in it and c) you all are getting bored because there isn't much kiribaku in this fic ^^;;
I'm honestly super stressed with personal matters as well so that's why updates are slow.. I've also joined the Haikyuu fandom so I've got many ideas for that as well...

Btw thank you guys for all the support ////// I'm literally quaking like 75k?????? Wtffffff????
(Btw we're nearing the end of this book!!! I'm planning on writing a KurooTsukki fic, or moving onto Ao3[bc it's easier then for me],, I'm not sure yet ^^;;)

OoOoO

"He's been in an unstable state since we've brought him in. We're unsure when he'll be waking up, but it's likely it'll be within the next few days." The doctor said, not taking his eyes from his clipboard.

"I see." Aizawa said, peering into the room through the half opened door. "Is that all?"

"No," the doctor said, pushing up his glasses. "We ran some tests to see the initial cause of Kirishima Eijirou's coma and came out with some curious results."

"Yes?"

"At first we thought there was an error with the scan, so we did it again and," the doctor coughed lightly into his fist, seemingly a little uncomfortable with saying the results.

"What did you find?"

The doctor exhaled deeply through his nose. "I'm afraid Kirishima Eijirou no longer has a quirk."

Aizawa was silent for a moment. "How is that possible? All For One is locked away!"

"I'm afraid we aren't sure how," the doctor admitted. "But we're trying our best to find out."

Both men were silent for an uncomfortably long moment.

"Thank you," Aizawa coughed.

"Of course, Eraserhead." The doctor said, giving a light nod of the head to the hero before walking off.

The ravenette entered the room, making sure to be as quiet as humanly possible. He let a light exhale slip through his lips, crossing his arms lazily across his chest. He hadn't expect any of this to have happened when he first took up working at UA, nor when he accepted the offer to teach this class.

"What a mess." Aizawa plodded himself onto one of the sofas in the room. What is going to happen now?

Aizawa had been recognised legally as Kirishima's guardian since the redhead's parents left. It always irked at the ravenette when he received the news that Kirishima's parents did not survive the attack at the zoo.

"Hey, you alright there?"

Aizawa lifted his head to face where the voice had come from - Hizashi Yamada.

"No." Aizawa admitted, resting his head against the other man's shoulder once he sat down. "Everything has gone to shit."

"Come on Shota," Hizashi hummed, wrapping an arm around the other's waist. "At least the kid's safe now."

"That's what you said the last time," Aizawa said bitterly. "Look at what happened."

"I suppose you're right," Hizashi mumbled. "He's stronger now because of what happened; not just physically, but mentally."

Aizawa was quiet.

"If it's any constellation," Hizashi started. "This'll only make him stronger. Just you wait and see."