Chapter 33: The Hero Internships

You're boy has returned from the grave to bring you this hot mess 🥵🥵
Uh, I just want to thank you guys for the nice comments in the last chapter, they've really helped me move forward( not only in school related stuff) 😔👊 like goddamn, I love you guys sm 💕

Btw, I'm genuinely curious: do you guys think I'm a girl or a boy? Like, if you know me irl, don't answer. Seriously, I'm actually rlly curious :')

OoOoO

Kirishima stretched his arms out, yawning simultaneously. He'd left Bakugou's room really late that night, so it didn't surprise him that he was tired.

"Time to get ready," Kirishima told himself, his eyes drifting to his packed bag. Kirishima had only packed one bag for the week, thinking there was no point in packing much — all he needed was his hero costume which he would be getting today, some extra clothes for the night, some socks and a couple pairs of underwear. He had also packed his phone, phone charger, wallet and an extra pair of flip flops for late night wandering.

Kirishima shook his head, mentally reminding himself that he'd need to get to school half an hour earlier to get his hero costume.

As Kirishima finished tying his tie, something caught his eyes. A printed out image rested on his nightstand.

"Should I?" Kirishima mumbled to himself, walking over and picking up said image. It was the one 007 gave him. Somehow the girl in the photo seemed to be staring into his soul, moving him in a way. He knew he should have thrown it out last night, but he couldn't bring himself to do so.

"Oi, Shitty hair! Let's get a fucking move on."

Kirishima jumped at the sudden voice coming from the other side of the door.

"C-coming!" Kirishima yelled, stuffing the picture into his pocket and taking hold of his bag.

"What took you so fucking long?" Bakugou asked, staring down Kirishima as said redhead locked his door.

"What do you mean? I wasn't that long," Kirishima said, poking Bakugou's cheek.

Bakugou swatted the redhead's hand away, muttering a string of colourful words under his breath. "Whatever, let's just go."

Kirishima nodded, following Bakugou as they walked along the corridor and into the lift. The walk to school was a quiet one, both boys simply enjoying the company of the other.

"Hey, Kirishima! Bakugou!" Uraraka greeted as the two walked into the classroom.

"Morning Uraraka," Kirishima waved, approaching the brunette. "Anyone else here yet?"

The rest of the classroom was empty except for Aizawa — who was sleeping in his yellow sleeping bag at the front of the class.

"Actually, I came here with Tsuyu but she left to the dorms a while ago, said she had forgotten something." Uraraka explained, looking over to Bakugou. "Hey, Kirishima, can I talk with you in private for a second?"

Kirishima nodded, a little curious. "Sure."

The two teens walked out the classroom.

"What did you want to tell me?" Kirishima asked as he watched the brunette girl close the door behind her.

"It's about Bakugou."

"Bakugou?" Kirishima questioned.

"Yeah," Uraraka said, sighing lightly. "It's about last year."