SDS2 03: KHARON II

NOTE: Italic conversations are mostly Japanese if not, it would be English.

THE ARCS AND THE Demons were back at the limousine with their current guardian, Asano Kenji, and current driver who is a lot more silent that Jackson, Tada.

     "The person you're calling Kharon the Second is Taro Yamada, also known as the "Iron fist" of the biggest yakuza group in Japan. This group is called the Red Rangers. Feared by many, challenged by no one. I haven't seen their base up close, but I've passed by their gates before. I also haven't seen Taro Yamada in person, so I have no idea what he looks like. And like my father, they think the RAVENS are a joke and no threat to them whatsoever," Kenji explained.

NOTE: Yakuza, also known as gokudō, are members of transnational organized crime syndicates originating in Japan. They are notorious for their strict codes of conduct and their organized fiefdom-nature.

     "So what you're saying is that we're going to die inside of that place?" Sungjae asked with a worried expression.

     "Maybe if you say the right words, they might just let you in," Kenji answered calmly. He then looked out the window as the limo slowly made its stop.

     "This is the farthest we could drive you. It's too risky for me to go any further. Just remember what your guardian had told you. Never ever show them your true selves. Fight normally if things get bad," Kenji reminded them.

     "But what if things get REAL bad," Jiyong emphasized.

     "Then I guess you have to fight back...with everything you've got", Kenji stated with a smirk on his face.

     "That's what I'm talking about!" Jiyong shouted as excitedly he went out of the limo. Everyone said goodbye to Kenji. He told the sons to call him as soon as everything is over so he could pick them up. It felt like they were kids being sent to school by their grandfather.

     "May Jesus Christ and the King of Hell be with you and your spirit sons," Kenji softly stated. After that, he drove off.

     "Okay, I have the box that contains his ring. Junhyung, do you have the key?" Sunggyu asked as he looked at Junhyung.

     Junhyung took out a neck chain and showed it to Sunggyu, "I have it right here."

     "Okay. Let's go, everyone," Sunggyu instructed as the sons started walking to their destination. As they were walking, Taeil started explaining the plan to the sons. Well, he was the plan maker now after all.

     "The plan is simple. We'll introduce ourselves as a famous and feared group from Korea. We went to Tokyo because we heard a lot about him and his Yakuza so we're going to give him a present as a sign of respect," Taeil explained, but no one reacted. 

     They might have agreed earlier but they're still in doubt at the same time. Anyway, this was the only plan they have at the moment, so might as well try their best.

     "Mark, stay right beside me okay?" Jackson suddenly stated without even looking at Mark in between the quiet atmosphere.

      "Yes, I – " Mark stopped as soon as they saw the gate that Kenji was talking about.

     "Holy shit," Minhyuk and Suho stated at the same time.

     "This is more like a temple than a Yakuza Base. Is Kenji right about the location?" Jihoon asked as he looked at the enormous gate in front of them.