SDS2 29: MISSION VI: THE ENVIOUS SINGER PT. 2

THE DEMONS PRACTICE THE whole day until they were perfectly in sync. To make sure it was perfect, the Demons made their mentor and the SOL's watch their dance routine.

     "So what do you think?" Jiyong asked while panting.

     Kharon III and the Souls of Lucifer looked at each other, then they nodded and said in unison, "It looks perfect." With that, the Demons rejoiced because they perfected their routine after a day and a half of hardcore practice.

     "Now for the other part of the plan," Taeil said as he went to Tamo's table, showing them the blueprint of the contest and the concert ground, "The contest will be held here." Taeil said as he pointed at the small venue, "Mentor and SOL's will scan the area for ghouls in the parking lot 5 meters away from the venue."

     "Why there?" Suho asked.

     "Like before, I think the Sinner is already aware that the others are dead, so we can't let them ambush us again," Taeil said and they nodded in understanding.

     "Will the ghoul notice our presence?" Minhyuk asked their mentor.

     "No, but don't use your demonic powers just in case," Kharon advised.

     "If ever we win, what's the next plan?" Jackson asked.

     "Whether or not we perform on the same day, we must kill the Sinner as soon as possible," Taeil stated.

     "So when's the contest?" Sunggyu asked.

     "Tomorrow afternoon." Taeil answered, and then he added, "Don't forget to wear the ear and mouthpieces so that we can talk to each other."

     "Copy that." the Demons said in unison, then they suddenly looked at Jackson.

     "Jackson, are you okay with the plan? Because I can change it for you if you want." Taeil suggested, and Jackson shook his head and answered, "No it's okay. I'll do the plan as it is." 

     "Then let's do this thing!" Suho shouted, and everybody shouted back with excitement. 

*****

 "Welcome, what's the name of your group?" the girl outside the contest venue asked.

     "Boys Next Door," Sunggyu answered with a smile, and the girl looked at the rest of the members, aka the handsome and badass Demons. Taeil picked the name BND (Boys Next Door) because naming themselves Demons is practically asking the Sinner to catch them.

     "Wow, what a handsome group of men," the girl said as she gave Sunggyu their number.

     "You know it," Jiyong said proudly, giving the girl his killer smirk, making the girl blush even more. The Demons entered the venue and there they saw a lot of groups, all practicing their routine and observing the other groups.

     "Kharon," Taeil whispered into his mouthpiece, "Can you hear me?"

     "Loud and clear.".

      "Are you already in the parking lot?"

     "Yes my Prince."

     "How many?"

     "We don't know yet, but the Souls of Lucifer are searching the area right now."

     "Okay. Give us a notice when you know how many they are or if you spot any."

     "Copy that."

     "So what now?" Minhyuk asked as they stopped walking and went to a free space.