SDS2 36: TRUST

"JIHOON, THIS IS TAEIL. It's been three days now. Why haven't you called? We're heading to the gates today so you need to tell me if the Arcs will be heading there too so I would know. Call me immediately ones you receive this okay?"

     "Jihoon! What's taking you so long?!" Junhyung shouted from outside Jihoon's bedroom door. Jihoon quickly hid his phone inside his pocket and answered, "I-I'll be out in a minute!"

     "Well, you better be, Kharon's here," Junhyung answered back, honestly shocking Jihoon.

     He quickly opened the door and asked, "Kharon? He's here?"

     Junhyung looked at him confusingly and said, "Uhm yes, same as Nagi. We're going to enter hell today if you haven't forgotten."

     Jihoon quickly shook his head and said, "Y-yeah of course..."

      "Hey, you okay? You've been looking ill lately. Are you scared about going back to hell or something?" Junhyun asked while holding Jihoon's shoulder. But Jihoon pushed Junhyung's hand away and answered, "You know the reason Junhyung. No need to pretend like you're concerned about me."

     Junhyung sighed and looked at his brother seriously, "We can't change anything Jihoon, and you-" Jihoon quickly cuts Junhyung off and said, "Stop...j-just...just stop." Then Jihoon walked away, leaving Junhyung standing alone in the hallway.

     "Why is it always my fault? Shouldn't you be mad at them instead?"

*****

"Is everyone here now?" Kharon asked as Junhyung goes downstairs to see his brothers and the rest having a quick meeting.

     "Yeah, we're all here," Junhyung answered as he joined them.

     "Good. Now, does everybody have the coin with them?" Kharon asked, and then everyone puts out the coins Nagi gave them before.

     "Where are the Demons?" Mark suddenly asked. Kharon looked at him for a couple of seconds and answered, "I asked them to wait for me before we head to an abandoned building. We'll be opening the gate there, that's why we need to hurry and head over to where your gate is before they find out I've been gone for too long."

     Mark wanted to say something but decided to keep his mouth shut.

     "Well then, any last words to your kids before we leave Peter?" Kharon asked as he looked at Park Dongmin who was glaring at him since he called him Peter.

     Dongmin walked towards the Arcs and said, "I know you're all mad at me, but I hope you all know that whatever happens today...is something that must be done, and nothing can change that. You did this to save them. Know that we're not the bad guys here. They will never understand our reasons. Well, they might but it will take a lot of time for them to do so. When that time comes, please patiently wait and just trust us."

     No one says a thing, making Dongmin sigh.

     "And when the thing that we told you about happens, I want you all..." Dongmin paused. He couldn't finish his sentence, so Junhyung looked at him angrily and said, "To what? You've already said everything to us. Spit it out."

     Dongmin sighed and finally continued what he was about to say, "I want you to never see the Demons ever again." Dongmin suddenly revealed, shocking everyone.

     "W-What do you mean? I thought after this we could finally talk to them?" Junhyung – the Arcs leader – asked with full shock. He obviously didn't know about this.