SDS2 20: MISSION I: THE LUSTFUL DESIGNER

Lee Chae-rin's POV -

"PLEASE! LET ME OUT of here!" Shouted one of the girls who was inside a locked room.

     "Shut her up, or I'll kill her," I commanded as I walked down the hallway filled with locked doors.

     "Yes mama," someone answered before following my orders.

     How I love the sound of pain coming from these children. I am so fucking thankful for how the King of Hell gave us the opportunity to have any fabulous body.

     Oh, how rude of me, I haven't even introduced myself to you yet. 

     I'm Crocell. Well in the underworld that is. Here on earth, I'm Lee Chae-rin (Better known as designer CL), a famous designer in Tokyo, Japan. But at night, I'm the most famous human trafficking boss in Asia. Of course, no one knows that.

     Half of my "employees" are ghouls reshaped as humans too. They help me hide my dirty work so no one can find out my wicked truth. Now, how did I become a famous designer you may ask? Well easy, I killed the owner of the body and lived my life like her. So if you're getting the picture, this is basically my 8th body. I get to choose anybody that I please, which is why I never get bored with my life.

     I've been here on earth for 103 years, and I've been a roaming spirit in Hell for 400 years. We were the seven lucky souls who the King chose to hide the key of our bloody kingdom. We're also more known as the Seven Sinners or Seven Keys. So if we die, then it's all over for us. Because once we die, we won't return to hell. We vanish to the dark abyss and be surrounded by nothingness.

- THIRD PERSON POV -

AT A MODELLING AGENCY

 "Places everyone! And are you all wearing clothes that I designed last week?" CL asked as the models went inside the room.

     "Walk with grace and treat the clothes as something that is part of your body, understand?!" she asked, and everyone nodded and got ready.

     "Okay, now go to the runway and kill it!"

      The models went out of CL's office one by one. When the room was now empty, CL's smile faded and her secretary – Nagi – went in.

     "How many are those bitches?" CL asked as she sat down at the chair in front of a table.

     "Eight girls and two boys mama. Ages 18-26," Nagi answered as he looked at the models' profiles.

      CL sighed as she massaged her temples, "After the runway show, leave the ones that are in between 20 to 26 years old. Our costumers are starting to prefer younger ones. Those old hags will only add up to the garbage in our warehouse."

     "Yes, mama." Nagi quickly answered.

     "How many will be left by the way?" CL asked as he looked at Nagi.

     "Two boys mama. All the girls today are aged 20-26."

     "That's bullshit!" CL shouted as she slammed the table, "All the girls are in their mid-20's? Didn't I specifically fucking tell Shino to pick younger models?! Our business is going down every day! What the fuck am I going to do with two boys?!"

     "We have gay clients mama and I bet they will be interested in those handsome men," Nagi calmly answered. CL sighed for the last time and relaxed her body. She leaned back on her chair and asked "How handsome?" while she massaged her aching forehead.