SDS2 32: MISSION VII: THE CONCEITED DELINQUENT PT. 3

TAEIL AND SUNGGYU EXCHANGED looks and nodded their heads. Taeil went back to his brothers at the bleachers and hugged them back while they continued to congratulate his excellent victory.

     "Next contender, Prince of Wrath." The voice declared, and Sunggyu summoned his weapon. But before anything could happen, the odd voice announced another contender, making Sunggyu and the Demons confused, "and Prince of Envy."

     "Well, that's odd." Hyunseung said, and Jiyong added, "Maybe he wants to finish the 6 battles already."

     "Maybe," Jackson commented. But before he could join Sunggyu at the battleground, Taeil went towards his best friend, "Are you feeling okay?" Taeil whispered, and Jackson just smiled and nodded his head and went towards the battleground to join their leader, Sunggyu.

     "Getting restless?" Sunggyu asked with a smirk on his face as he looked at the Sinner who seems to be doing the same thing.

     "I'm not the observer type when it comes to fights, and I already want to fuck up your last half-blood." Bobby said as he purposely looked at Jiyong. This made Jiyong's blood boil to the point where he could just run towards the Sinner and kill him then and there.

     "Don't do anything rash Jiyong." Hyunseung said as he grabbed Jiyong's shoulder, and Taeil added, "We have a plan to follow."

     Jiyong just took a deep breath and nodded.

     "I will be the one to fuck you up once I fight you," Jiyong declared as he looked at the Sinner.

     "So how will you make this interesting this time?" Sunggyu then asked, and Bobby smiled and answered, "With this." The Sinner snapped his fingers, and suddenly, the battleground was being filled with water. Small platforms were appearing, and then 10 ghouls with wings appeared.

     "Ghouls with wings?" Minhyuk asked, shock present in his voice.

     "Well, that's new." Hyunseung added.

     "Impressed?" Bobby asked, confidence radiating from his voice. Sunggyu just looked at Jackson and both shared a smile. They looked back at the Sinner, then Sunggyu smirked and answered, "Not so much."

     Bobby just smiled and ordered the flying ghouls to attack.

     "We need to split up and decrease their numbers," Sunggyu ordered, and Jackson nodded in understanding.

     Sunggyu jumped to the left side of the water-filled arena. Jackson summoned his weapon, jumped at one of the flying ghouls, and pierced the ghoul's head with his claw-like gloves. On the other hand, Sunggyu slashed the heads of two of the flying ghouls that went towards him head-on.

     "Seven more to go," Sunggyu said as he jumped to another small platform while flying ghouls flew towards him.

     Jackson quickly chased the flying ghoul and punched one of the flying ghoul's head. Jackson landed on the same platform where Sunggyu was standing.

     "Make that six," Jackson stated with a smile.

     "We need to finish this up since we still need to plan for our big fight with the King of Hell," Sunggyu whispered, and Jackson nodded. With that, Sunggyu and Jackson separated from each other again and took on the remaining six flying ghouls.

     Sunggyu sliced one of the ghoul's head, and another flying ghoul went towards him. Sunggyu dodged the petty attack, but what he didn't know was that the flying ghoul was not after him, but his brother Jackson who was actually busy dodging another flying ghoul's attack.