SDS2 37: THE ANSWER

"ARCS?!" THE DEMONS SHOUTED  from shock. Junhyung didn't say anything and walked closer to where the Demons were; the Arcs just right behind him. Hyunseung looked at his lover with shock and confusion. He wanted Junhyung to look at him, but Junhyung didn't even look his way. It was obvious Junhyung was avoiding his lover.

    Suho looked at his lover as well, but Lay avoided him too. 

    "M-Mark?" Jackson suddenly called out while the two groups continued to stare at each other. Mark gulped and tried to push back the tears, but the moment he looked at his lover, tears started to pour out.

    "I'm so sorry," Mark whispered, but it was loud enough for Jackson to hear.

    "W-What do you mean?" Jackson asked confusingly, "Baby I don't under-" Jackson was about to walk towards his lover, but Sunggyu quickly grabbed his hand and stopped him. "Nothing you can say will change our minds Junhyung." Sunggyu stated as he glared at the Arcs' leader.

    "We know." Junhyung simply said. Then out of nowhere, Junhyung summoned his weapon, shocking the Demons. "That's why we'll do everything in our power to make sure you don't open that gate." Junhyung declared, and without any warning, he slashed his sword right in front of Sunggyu's face.

     The Demons gasps as blood slowly dripped from Sunggyu's cheek.

    "S-Sunggyu..." Suho called out with a worried tone. But Sunggyu didn't look fazed. He wiped the blood off from his cheek with his bare hands. Then he summoned his weapon as well and turned into his Demonic form, shocking the Arcs since they have never seen the Demons in that state before.

     With his blood-red eyes, Sunggyu shouted, "Attack the Arcs now!"

     "B-But...Sunggyu..." Suho tried to say, but he was looking at Lay rather than their leader.

     Sunggyu turned his head and angrily repeated himself, "I told you before that we will continue our plans, and no Arc can stop us. Today is the time for me to ask you...who will you choose? Your own brother, or them?"

    The Demons looked at their leader with shock. But then someone answered, "You."

     Jiyong quickly turned into his Demonic form and summoned his weapon, then he attacked Junhyung with full force. Good thing Junhyung was quick enough to dodge the blow. Minhyuk summoned his weapon next and started attacking the Arcs as well. Sunggyu then joined in.

    The rest of the Demons hesitated. They stared at their three brothers get attacked by the Seven Angels.

     Kharon, who was standing behind the Demons looked at the four and said, "My kids...believe us now and fight beside your brothers. You will regret it if you don't, please."

     The Demons have never seen their guardian look so desperate in their life. The sight made Taeil clench his fist.

     "I will trust you..." he said as he summoned his weapon to join the rest. Then Suho and Hyunseung did the same and fought along side their brothers. Jackson, who was still confused about what was happening in front of him, continued to look at his lover Mark. But when Mark was about to stab Hyunseung from the back, Jackson quickly summoned his weapon and blocked it.

     "M-Mark..." Jackson stated as he looked at his lover's teary eyes.

    "Don't make me hurt you," he continued, but instead of answering him, Mark slashed Jackson's shoulder using his sword, leaving a deep wound.

     "S-Shit..." Jackson cursed as he tried to endure the pain. He looked back at Mark again and begged, "P-Please."

     Mark doesn't say anything, but tears continued to fall from his eyes. Then he lifted his weapon and was about to injure Jackson again when suddenly Taeil arrived and aggressively pushed the Arc away.