SDS2 14: NOT NORMAL

"SO, AM I STILL scary and intimidating?" Suho asked, pulling Lay by his waist. Lay draped his arms around Suho's neck and looked straight at the demon's eyes, "Not scary. But sometimes, very...very...intimidating." 

      Suho moved his head closer to Lay as he answered in a whisper, "You trying to seduce me Zhang Yixing?"

     Lay blushed as he said, "Maybe I am-" Without any hesitation, Suho quickly kissed Lay again, but this time, without the tongue. They wanted to do it longer, but both stopped when Lay heard Suho's stomach growling.

     The two laughed.

     "Sorry for ruining the mood."

     "No worries. I was hungry too," Lay assured him. Then the two of them went back to Park Dong Min's penthouse.

     At the dining room, the four gate angels were already waiting.

     "Dinner is served our princes," the four said with a bow.

     The two sat down, but before eating, Lay said, "What are you guys doing there? You need to come and sit here, you're not expecting us to eat this all are you? And you're angels, we're practically family."

     The four smiled on how adorable and kind Lay was. No wonder he was a prince of the Heavens. Even Suho couldn't help but smile. The four looked at each other and nodded, then they all sat down. The girls beside Suho, and the boys beside Lay.

     "Let's pray?" Suho asked, shocking the four gate angels. It was rare for the Demon to say that. Especially a prince of Hell.

     "O-Of course prince Suho," one of the butlers stated as all of them held hands, then started praying. And as always, Suho felt something burn inside him every time anyone was praying. Demon blood was still flowing through his veins.

     "Amen," everyone finally said when they were done with the prayer.

     "Let's eat!" Suho happily stated as he grabbed his chopsticks and started eating.

While eating, Suho asked, "is it always quiet here?"

     One of the maids drank some water as she answered, "There's a town just a few blocks away from here, and there's going to be a festival tomorrow too. The two of you should go."

     "That's a great idea! Suho we should go, it would be fun, no doubt about it," Lay says.

     Suho smiled and nodded his head, "Who are we to miss out all the fun right? We'll definitely go there!"

     Lay was about to jump off his seat, excited for tomorrow. After a few more talks, dinner was over, and Lay and Suho were back in their room. The two were at the balcony, enjoying the wonderful view.

     "What do you think our brothers are doing?" Lay asked, not looking at Suho.

     Suho, without looking at Lay as well, answered, "I don't know...fooling around maybe? Still planning for our final battle with the King? Why? You already miss them?"

     "Not really. I'm just wondering what they're doing. I think everyone deserves a vacation like us," Lay answered.

     Suho finally looked at Lay as he suggested, "Well, Christmas is coming soon. Do you think we could ask your guardian if we could get out of town? Or maybe out of the country? That would be fun!"

     "Yes, I think so too," Lay answered, still not looking at Suho. The two didn't talk much afterward, but the silence was already keeping them company. After a few minutes, Lay called Suho out, "Joon..."