SDS2 35: THE GATE

"HEY THIS IS JIHOON. I'm kinda busy right so just leave a message after the beep."

     *Beep*

     "Jihoon, this is Taeil. It's been three days now. Why haven't you called? We're heading to the gates today so you need to tell me if the Arcs will be heading there too so I would know. Call me immediately once you receive this okay?" Taeil left a message before putting his phone back inside his pocket.

     "Taeil! Let's go! Kharon and the SOLs are waiting!" Suho shouted from outside the bathroom door.

     Taeil looked at his reflection and answered, "I'll be out in a minute!"

     It's been a week since the Demons finished their missions with the Sinners. And during those days, the Demons had been training with Kharon day and night just for them to master their Demonic powers.

     Today was the day the Demons would be defeating the King of Hell. Everyone was afraid, no doubt about it, but they were also anticipating this moment. They could miserably fail, or they could miraculously win the battle, but whatever the outcome was, the Seven Deadly Brothers were ready to face both consequences.

     "Our prince, it has been an honor for us to serve you," Junsu stated as he and the rest of the SOLs bowed in front of the seven brothers.

     Sunggyu went in front of Junsu and held his shoulder, "Thank you for serving us even when the three of you knew about the danger of doing so."

     Jaejoong looked at Sunggyu and said with a serious and respectful expression, "You might be the betrayers in the eyes of the King. You might be the traitors in the eyes of the Arcs. But in our eyes, and in your father's eyes, you will always be our saviors."

     Sunggyu couldn't help it anymore, so he grabbed the three and gave them a tight hug, "Thank you."

     "Okay, let me have some love too!" Suho shouted as he ran towards the four and hugged them as well. When they finally broke from the hug, Sunggyu looked at his brothers and said, "Let's go and bring these three to our father Lucifer."

     "Kharon? Would you do the honors?" Jiyong asked as he looked at their guardian.

     They were at an abandoned building. The plan was that Kharon III will open the gates of hell that will directly bring them to Lucifers Realm. After that, they will head to the final gate, and that's the King of Hell's gate. It can only be opened through the seven keys, which the Demons have acquired through their battles with the Seven Sinners. Once the gate is open. Their battle with the King will begin.

     "Open the gate guardian," Minhyuk stated, and without any hesitation, Kharon III started saying these Latin words as if he was chanting a spell. Seconds later black smoke started appearing. The clouds turned red, and a huge fire appeared in front of them.

     Once the fire vanished, a huge red gate appeared right in front of the brothers, shocking them. Kharon III smirked and looked back at the sons, "Ladies first."

     The Seven Sons looked at each other and nodded as a sign of encouragement. They went inside the gates and entered their Kingdom. Kharon III and the SOLs following behind them. 

     Once everyone was inside, the gate closed and vanished in thin air. The demons arrived at the place where their Father's lived their entire lives.

     "My princes, Welcome back to Hell," Yoochun stated as everyone looked around. The sons have been here before, but they've never been in the lower levels. The vibe was different. They were in Lucifer's realm; the realm closest to the gates of the King of Hell. They haven't seen this area before, but somehow, Jiyong felt like home.