SDS2 31: MISSION VII: THE CONCEITED DELINQUENT PT. 2

HYUNSEUNG BARGED INSIDE TAMO'S office and realized that no was inside. He slammed the door close and went towards the center of the room. Before he could do anything, a voice suddenly called out behind him, immediately making Hyunseung turnaround.

     "Prince Hyunseung." the Souls of Lucifer greeted in unison. For a second, Hyunseung thought it was someone else, so he sighed in relief when he saw that it was only the SOLs.

     "Where are my brothers and Mentor?" Hyunseung asked as he looked at the three.

     "They're training my Prince," Yoochun answered with full respect.

     "Can you take me to them?" Hyunseung asked once more, and the three nodded. The Souls of Lucifer surrounded Hyunseung and teleported themselves to the Demons' training ground.  When they arrived at the training grounds, Hyunseung saw his brother's training themselves in their human form. Suho was catching his breath and looked at where Hyunseung and the SOL's were.

     "Hyunseung's back!" Suho shouted, making the rest of his brothers stop training. Everyone was glad to see that Hyunseung was standing there, alive and unharmed. The Demons quickly ran towards Hyunseung and hugged him, making Hyunseung chuckle at how his brothers were acting.

     "You know I just left for only an hour or so, right?" Hyunseung asked, and the Demons let go of him.

     "We know," Minhyuk said as he was the last one to let go of Hyunseung.

     "We were just worried sick that he might have killed you or something," Suho stated with relief present in his voice.

     "So, did you find something informative?" Taeil asked, and Hyunseung nodded, making the Demons shocked.

      Hyunseung told him about what he saw, and also told them about what the Sinner was planning. That they'll kill them whether or not they followed the condition. But he excluded the part where he kissed the Sinner because he himself couldn't bring up the topic without feeling guilty of what he did. He might be the Prince of Lust, but he's still loyal to his lover.

     "Damn him!" Jiyong angrily shouted as he threw his weapon to the ground.

     "So whether or not we follow the conditions, that bastard will still kill us," Minhyuk said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

     "And an arena? Seriously? What kind of game is he planning?" Jackson asked, now feeling frustrated as well.

     "I don't know about the games, but everything I told you is the only thing he told me," Hyunseung said, making his brothers nod in understanding.

     "Kharon, can you remove the Sinners mark from us?" Taeil asked while looking at Kharon the third. Kharon went towards Taeil and examined the mark that was in his hand. Then the Souls of Lucifer did the same. Eventually, the four looked at each other, then back to the Demons.

     "So, can you?" Sunggyu asked, with hope in his voice.

     "We can," Kharon answered, but before they could celebrate, the Souls of Lucifer stopped them and continued, "But if we remove them, the Sinner will sense it and before the mark could be fully removed..." Junsu paused, "You would have been disintegrated like the human that he showed to us before." Jaejoong added, making the Princes' celebration cut short.

     "And here I thought we could outsmart the Sinner," Jiyong said as he sighed in defeat and also in exhaustion.

     "He might be smart now, but he's an idiot for telling Hyunseung his plans. I think we can outsmart the Sinner." Taeil suddenly stated, making his brothers hopeful.