07 - 24/11/1968, SUN

Hank runs to the door after he hears loud fisted knocking on the thick wooden slab. It is an odd time for visitors, he's quite confused about who's waiting on the other side of the door.

A young woman, bright ginger hair let down her shoulders and a thick jacket covers her upper body, stands completely still while staring at the man that opened the door.

"Hi is this the School For Gifted Youngsters?" She asks, putting her bag over her shoulder, "I tried to find a sign outside before coming but there's isn't one."

Hank furrows his eyebrows, "Yes this is, and really? I should check-"

"Hank who is that?"

The young man looks behind him and steps aside when he sees that it's the Professor. "Ah Lillian! Welcome to the School," He greets and the girl smiles widely.

"Hi Charles-I mean, Professor," She bites her lip after realising that people use a professional title to address him. The Professor gestures for her to come inside, while Hank goes to figure out where the School signage has disappeared to.

"I thought you wouldn't come over Lillian," He stops and comments, smiling at the person by his side with a hint of awe.

"I gave it some thought, what's the harm if I come here? You seem very sweet and kind," She responds and he looks to the floor shyly.

"It is the right decision, and please call me Charles alright?" He tells and she nods her head, wondering how he picked that thought from her mind.

"Charles do you-"

"Mr. Professor! Can I tell you something?" A little girl runs up to him and leans on his wheel chair. He chuckles and puts a hand on her shoulder, "Of course love, what is it?"

The girl stops to speak when she notices the person next to the Professor. She smiles nervously, Lillian gives her a small wave.

"I uh... James was telling me that Charlie In The Chocolate Factory is for babies. I was reading it and I'm not a baby!" She complains and crosses her arms.

The Professor glances to Lillian then looks back to the little girl. "Well Sasha, you can tell James that such a long and thick book can never be for a baby! Babies don't know how to read and tell James that... 'Mr. Professor' would like to chat with him," He explains then winks, making Lillian smile.

The little girl runs off and the Professor sighs with calmness. "These kids love you," Lillian comments and the Professor starts to move forward again.

"They are sort of all I have really. They mean everything to me and I want the best for them," He says, "We're a family."

"That's really sweet Charles."

A shared moment of stares later, the Professor places his hands together and takes a deep breath. "Come on, let me show you around!" He says and wheels towards a hallway on the right.

*****

Professor Xavier took her around the entire ground floor then explained what the second floor consisted off. Because of his wheelchair he wouldn't be able to reach upstairs at the moment.

"And here's a map of the entire complex though everyone here are very approachable and knowledgeable and they will help you out with whatever they can," He explains and holds out a folded piece of slightly thicker than usual paper that has wrickles and creases all over.

Lillian opens it up and examines the graphics printed on it. There were labels for each room and it made understanding the mansion really easy.