26 - 04/06/1969, WED

Dear diary,

It has been around two and a half months since Lillian had left the School of Gifted Youngsters and travelled to Washington for the Summit Meeting gathering many of the highest individuals representing different communities and focussing key concepts and topics to help aid the globe. The meeting will take place over US and Europe, over a course of a few months... Which means that I will probably not see her for a long time.

That is something that has been concerning for the past couple of weeks.

I've tried contacting her everyday; on the phone, and asking Hank and some of my students to research. I haven't heard anything from her, I'm starting to grow worried for her safety. I realise that she is undoubtedly busy with the event though we did agree to keep contact with each other regularly.

I think about her all the time... that may sound slightly excessive and cliché though it's true. I don't want to be without her, it's making me quite sad.

I don't even know why I'm writing in my diary any more. There's nothing to talk about... Everything in my life has hit a stand-still.

Anyways, to divert from my complaining, the other day I was in class and I almost collapsed onto the floor from this sudden rush of dizziness and fatigue. Some of my students rushed to get Hank, who helped me to my bed. I don't know what had happened, though I felt like something dark was taking over my mind... this negativity filled me and Lillian popped into my thoughts. The rest of my classes went by with me being half attentive.

And I've been having these... hallucinations and extremely vivid dreams and it has been horrifying. What's peculiar is that Lillian is in every single episode I have, as someone who is victimised in the situation. I witness her in pain, being experimented on, screaming and yelling out for help.

It only makes me feel as though wherever my Lily is, she's going through something rather horrible... I hope I'm wrong and I'm just overworked.

I only wish that she contacts me soon... or while I try from my side I reach through to her.

I'm going to sleep now... try to at least.

CX.