\CHAPTER 5/

He smiled down at you, "You're awake. You slept for a bit longer than I expected."

"W-What are you doing here?" You asked, wanting to know why and how he was even there.

He looked at you questionably, "What do you mean? I was here since yesterday. I came over after school with you. Did you forget?"

You were speechless. You stared at him in shock. He moved his arm and moved you so you sat up, "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked, but you didn't hear.

You were in pure shock as you stared at him. You couldn't hear anything. This wasn't how you remembered anything.

Yoongi put his hands on your shoulders and started to shake you lightly, "(Y/N)? (Y/N)!"

You jumped up, looking around. You were breathing heavily, heart beating quickly as you slowly caught your breath. You felt a hand on your shoulder and flinched. You turned to see a worried Hoseok, "(Y/N), are you okay?"

You nodded slowly. Hoseok sat up and held your hand, "What happened?"

"I-I just had a nightmare. You don't need to worry," you said quietly.

"Really? You were saying my name." He bit his lip before continuing, "And, I want to know why I heard you say Yoongi, too."

You pursed your lips, shaking your head before smiling, "I promise it's nothing."

"Do you like him?" He asked suddenly, a serious look on his face.

"What? No," you said quickly.

"Good," he said, kissing the top of your head.

He stood up and went to your room. You were confused, 'He's not mad?' You asked yourself.

You got up and knocked on your bedroom door, "Come in." You heard him say from inside.

You opened the door to see him shirtless. You looked away quickly, blushing. You heard him chuckle childishly, "Why're you laughing at me?" You asked.

"Since when were you shy around me when I'm shirtless? You've seen me like this how many times already? Just because we're dating doesn't mean you have to act so shy," his voice sounded closer to you as he said the last sentence.

You shook your head and looked up at him, "Who said I was being shy?" You said, basically staring into his soul.

He put his hands up in surrender and moved away, "Why'd you come in here anyways?" He asked, looking through your drawers for one of the many shirts he left there.

"You're not mad about my dream?" You asked.

He shrugged, "Should I be? You told me that I shouldn't worry about it."

"Well, if I told you about it, would you be mad?" You asked hesitantly.

He found a shirt in the drawer and slipped it on. He turned back to you and shrugged, "Depends on the dream. It better have not been some kind of inappropriate dream." He said seriously, before smiling slightly.

He walked into your bathroom and grabbed his toothbrush. As he squeezed toothpaste onto it, you explained your dream. As you did, his expression slowly changed to a mix of anger and hatred. But, not for you. For Yoongi. Because he came into your life. He doesn't blame you though. He blames himself.

Once you finished, he washed his mouth and, without meaning to, slammed the toothbrush against the counter. You jumped slightly at the noise. He walked past you and went to the door. He opened it but didn't look to you as he spoke, "Get dressed. We have to go." He said, before walking out.