\CHAPTER 27/

"(Y/N)~ Where are you?~"

You covered your mouth, trying not to breathe too heavily. You heard the door creak open and you gasped quietly, tears slowly building, "(Y/N)~ There's no point in hiding. You should realize that I'll always find you~"

You watched as his shadow walked past the bed, the floor creaking with his every step. You were terrified for your life.

He walked around the room, then walked back to where you were facing. He stopped right in front of where you were. You waited for him to leave, crying silently.

After a minute, he started to walk away. You let out a sigh and quickly slapped your other hand across your mouth. He stopped walking and you waited again. You were about to peek out from under the bed, but you felt someone grabbing your legs, dragging you out.

You squirmed and tried to grab on to anything to stop yourself. But, it was too late. You were already being thrown onto the bed. "Found you~" he cooed.

You jolted awake and looked around. You woke up in a bedroom, sweaty and out of breath. You tried to sit up, but you felt your head spin. You laid back down and waited for your head to ease up.

After a minute, you slowly sat up and swung your legs over the edge. You stood up and walked to the door. You tried to open it, but it was locked. You turned around and walked to the other door in the room. Opening it revealed a small, but clean bathroom. You shut the door and continued to look around. There was a closet, along with a wardrobe in the room, both containing outfits and clothing for you.

You heard the door opening and quickly went to the bed. You pretended you were asleep and waited. You heard the clatter of a tray on your bedside table, "You're still asleep? I thought you would be awake by now since the drug only lasts for two hours."

You heard him sigh and you felt the bed shift, "I still can't believe I have you. You're so perfect, and perfection doesn't deserve to sit in a chair for the rest of their life. I'm sorry for hurting you earlier, I really am. It's just that you disobeyed me, and I had to punish you. I know you didn't mean to. It was Hoseok's fault. But don't worry," he caressed your face. "He's not going to be here any longer." And he left.

You felt yourself breakdown. He was going to kill Hoseok. You couldn't let that happen, but you were trapped in that room. You didn't know for how long, but Yoongi wanted you to stay forever.

There was no way you were going to let that happen.