Rudeness

Rolland^^

Zadie

I was doing some homework with Faye when I got a text from Rolland

Rolland 7:45pm: hey baby you ready for tonight?

I completely forgot that I had a date with Rolland tonight. I grabbed my stuff and ran upstairs. I jumped in the shower and didn't bother to wash my hair. I dried off real quick and put on some makeup. I put some quick loose curls in my hair and put on my two piece fashion nova fit.

Once I completed my fit I texted Rolland backMe 8:08pm: you know it 😏

Me 8:08pm: you know it 😏

I added some red lipstick to complete the look and left my room. I rushed back downstairs where my mother caught me.

"Oh, where are you going?" She asked

"Out with Rolland mother." I answered standing there waiting for my analysis.

She grabbed my hands and examined my nails. "Good." She turned me around and looked over my outfit."your feet are still ashy." She said. I forgot to lotion them with coco butter. She looks over my hair and starts to fluff it and pull at it.

"It's fine mother I like it like this." I said removing her hands

She sighed and turned when the doorbell rang. She opened it and grinned big when she saw Rolland enter. "Why hello gorgeous."

"Hi. Now let's go." I said grabbing his hand before my mother could get her teeth into conversation with him. We got into his Maybach and headed out.

"So where are we headed?" I asked as we drove down the dim streets.

"This new restaurant called the Roof Sight " He said

"Sounds amazing." I said. We sat in silence until we got to the restaurant. He parked in Valet and paid the guy. "Don't scratch my car or you'll never work in this town again." Rolland said to the valet boy.

We were seated outside on the dock that was over the pier. I was quiet and just looked over the menu. "So what do you think of the restaurant?" He asked breaking the silence.

"I think you shouldn't have treated that Valet like that." I said never looking up from the menu.

"That Mexican boy?" He asked genuinely confused

"He want Mexican he was Dominican." I snapped looking up

"Whatever. Well I'm sorry you felt some type of way but have you ever paid to get a scratch out a Maybach?" He said and sipped his Bahama mama.

"That doesn't mean you should treat people like their smaller then you." I said

"Oh your one to talk, you treat people the same as I do. The only problem is that you don't like it when your the one seeing it, but care when you see someone do it." He said and closed his menu. "Now I just wanna talk about us. What have you been up too these past few weeks?" He asked