The final Act...

Everyone was around me celebrating and cheering because of the fact that we ended Yuri and Leon's plans, and their loved ones were saved.

It was kind of all happening in slow motion. I heard them happy and cheering and then there I kneeled holding my best friend, praying to god he don't die.

The paramedics came and took him out of my hold and laid him on the ground to examine his gun shot wound. I sat on the ground watching them work on her and get ready to put him on the stretcher, and Sean crouched down next to me.

"Don't worry, he's gonna be alright." Sean said. I watched as they loaded him on the stretcher and put him in the car.

"You should ride with him." Sean said. I nodded and stood up.

"Follow behind us?" I asked him and handed him my car keys. He nodded and took them.

I ran over to the ambulance and they waited for me to get on before closing the door. "How's he doing?" I asked once we started moving.

"He's stable. If he looses anymore blood he's gonna go into shock. We have him hooked up to an IV so were hoping that holds him until we get to the hospital." One of the medics said

I just sat there staring at Alijah hoping my friend makes it.

===

Once we got to the hospital they brought him in and I walked with them as two other nurses walked over.

At one point they stopped me and the nurse was talking to me but I honestly had her on mute. I wasnt listening to anything she was saying besides the fact that I had to rely on these niggas to make sure Alijah was good.

I sat down in a chair and just waited. waited for someone to tell me something or waiting for something to happen.

This L5 shit ain't for me anymore, and if it takes Alijah out I won't stop until I get rid of it. No matter whose in my way.

Sean

I parked Tristens car and locked it before quickly pacing inside.

I called up Amie hoping after all this she was okay. "Hey baby." She said into the phone.

I took a deep breath relieved that she answered. "God I'm glad your okay." I said

"I'm fine I'm here at the hospital with Zadie, we're in her dads office." Amie said

"Alijah got hurt." I said

"Oh God."

"I'm walking into the emergency room now. Tristen is here but he ain't answering his phone." I said

"Tristens here." Amie repeated out loud I'm assuming to tell Zadie.

"I just walked in. He ain't in this waiting room." I said looking around and walking down to the other waiting rooms.

"Me and Zadie are heading downstairs right now." Amie said

"I'm near the C entrance. Waiting room three, or four depending on when you get here." I said rushing through the waiting rooms.

Tristen wasn't in three so I started to walk to four when I heard Amies talking getting closer. "Your getting closer I can hear you." I said

I walked around the fourth waiting room and still didn't see Tristen. When I walked out Amie and Zadie were just getting to me. "He ain't here." I said

"Where else could he be?" Zadie asked.

"Let's go check with the nurses." Amie said and grabbed her arm to pull her to the desks.