Control yourself

Alijah ^^

Zadie

I got to school and didn't say a word to anyone. I didn't even want to see Tristens face today but of course I would.

His hood bunny girlfriend Lisa really threatened me. I didn't do anything to her nor him for her to even think to speak to me.

Back to yesterday

Third person Pov

Zadie was setting up for Tristen to come over and to start on the research part of their project together.

She set two Macbook air's on the table and opened up the web browsers. She scrolled on her phone until she heard the doorbell ding. "I got it" She screamed and then ran to the front door.

She opened the door and was shook when she saw Lisa and two other L5 girls standing at her front door. Zadie closed the door slightly and tried to keep them out of her house but Lisa shoved the door open and pulled Zadie out.

"Why was you talking to Tristen earleir today?" Lisa asked

"I wasn't talking to him he was talking to me!" Zadie said

"Thats not the way it looked." She noticed an L5 girls she didn't recoginze until now, it was Shannon and Mary.

"Shannon said your moving in our territory. I suggest you don't, stay away from him." Lisa said

"He's my math partner, how am I supposed to just stay away from him?" Zadie asked

"Don't speak to him unless it has something to do with the project. And don't look at him as anything more then a math partner! He belongs to us. So unless you wanna find out what happens to outsiders who mess with our men, Keep away from him!" Lisa screamed and threw Zadie against her door frame.

They all walked down her staircase and off her property. Zadie stood there and walked back into the house. She sat there and contemplated what just happened to her.

Twenty minutes after Tristen was supposed to be here and never showed up she figured he knew what Lisa, Shannon and Mary had just done. She got angry and slammed the computer shut.

Back to current time..

I was at my locker grabbing my math book when someone walked up to me. Someone touched my back and I screamed dropped my books. Everyone was staring at me but when I saw it was Tristen I took deep breaths as he picked up my textbook. "Why you so damn jumpy?" He asked

"Why you so damn sneaky. Shoot now everyone's staring at us. " I shot back.

"My bad I didn't mean to scare you. And fuck them." Tristen said

"Your hardly scary to me." I said and closed my locker shut. I started walking to class and noticed he was walking with me.

"Didn't I tell you not to talk to me?" I said

"I wanna apologize for what Lisa did, she ain't have no right to threaten you." Tristen said

"Right." I said and noticed everyone was staring and whispering about us. "Everyone is staring, go away." I whispered.

He looked around and shrugged. "Wanna give em a show?" He asked closing the cap between us and biting his bottom lip. "Yo Cole!!!" I heard from behind me and Tristen's face instantly scrunched up.

"What do you want Roger?" Tristen asked Rolland

"The name is Rolland dumbass!" Rolland said

"What the fuck do you want!" Tristen repeated