On time

Tristen

We was all still here in the basement listening to everything Yuri was talking about with this God damn mind control shit. He hadn't mentioned the army thing to us yet probably because he wanted to kill us.

I hadn't told Tazz or Hurricane about what we found out in Miami but we was all meeting up tonight so they would get caught up then.

I looked over at Alijah's watch and realized what time it was. It was a quarter past six and Zadie hadn't hit me up for me to come get her or nothing.

I had texted her earlier to tell me when she got out cause I knew this meeting was going to take a minute.

"Yo how much longer is this meeting gonna take?" I asked

"Just one last thing we need to wrap up. Why?" Yuri asked

"I have somewhere to be." I stated simply.

"Well you need to be here so when we done you can go."

I slumped down in the chair and sat there pissed. I knew Zadie was gonna be mad that I was late picking her up and she had a right to be.

We been going good the past week or so and I didn't want that to mess up cause Yuri wanna talk niggas ears off.

"You good?" Alijah asked me

"Gotta pick her up." I said lowly.

He nodded and sighed cause Yuri was just saying the same things over again.

"So the main topic that I know is everyone's mind is pay. Everyone will start getting paid again at the beginning of next month. Shit been slow and I had to tie up some loose business deals that Lindo left without payments. So ya'll will start to see more money coming in soon." Yuri said

"Cool, Can we go now?" Rodney asked

I nodded and we all started to get up to leave out. When we walked back upstairs there was no one up there. There was mad niggas playing 2k before and now they all gone. I looked down at my phone and saw a text from Zadie.

"Amie picked me up don't worry. I'll call you later."

I felt bad about not being able to pick her up but let it go and walked outside with everyone. "Yo we heading to Lindo house now?" Sean asked me under his breath.

"Nah, Mont's. If someone form L5 drive by Lindo's house they'll see our cars but at Monts house they'll be hidden in his garages." I said back to Sean

"Alright, we'll follow you." He said

Everyone got in they cars and we all drove down to Mont's house. He lived on Flash lane as well as Zadie. I drove past her house and slowed down to see most of her lights were off and her car was still parked in front.

Once we got to Mont's I honked twice and then once holding it for a minute signaling that it was us. All five of his garage doors opened and we all pulled our cars in. He closed them back quickly and we followed him inside the house. Lindo was already there in his living room just chilling.

"Finally ya'll niggas made it." Lindo said

"Man we had to fucking sit there and listen to Yuri's ass talk for a good three hours about nothing." I said

"He likes to talk so that he can mainly her himself speak." Alijah said

"Facts, it's mad annoying" Sean said and we all sat down.

"Yo who we waiting for Tazz and Hurricane?" Rodney asked

"Yeah, they wasn't in the meeting?" Lindo asked