What the F$%#

Tristen went to school on Monday and had a lot on his mind.

He didn't tell his dad yet that Yuri "promoted" him nor his mother. He didn't want to worry her or hear his mouth, but the streets talk and he knew his dad would find out soon.

He was at his locker when a L5 girl named Shannon came up to him. "Hey Tristen." He smiled and looked him up and down with lustful eyes.

"Sup" He said changing our his books. Shannon was a new L5 girl, just got in a month ago and she been trying to sleep him Tristen ever since.

"I know you still recovering from your injury and everything but I was wondering if you could drive me home after school." Shannon said

"Ya legs don't work?" Tristen asked

"They do but I wanna spend some time with chu." Shannon said licking her lips at him.

He rolled his eyes and closed his locker "ya iight. Meet me in the front after the bell." Tristen said and walked towards his last class.

"See you there boo!" Shannon yelled at Tristen. He just shook his head and headed up the stairs. On the second flight he saw the African princesss arguing with her Ex boyfriend Roland. He was some Trinidad dude who was obsessed with American soccer. He nodded at me and I nodded back. His eyes caught Zadie and she just rolled her eyes at him. He kept walking and took the stairs two at a time to get to his class. He sat in his spot right when the bell rang.

Just before it was done ringing the princess walked in the room. "Well Zadie thanks for being early we appreciate it." Mrs. Winters said and handed out packets.

"You all have ten minutes to talk to your partners and decide on a topic on the list. Whatever topic you pic is the topic you BOTH will have to work on together for a joint grade that is due in a month. So pick wisely."

They both looked over the packet but neither one said anything. Tristen saw a topic that he wanted instantly.

"Let's do the evolution of math with slaves." Tristen said

"Fine" Zadie said and put the packet down. Mrs. Winters called on them and they told her the topic they wanted to do.

Once the bell rang the princess rushed out her seat and out the door. Tristen got up and jogged after her.

"Whoa wait when are we gonna work on this project?" He questioned her

"Tomorrow I can't today." Zadie said. She was headed straight for the front door and nothing could stop her

"Where though?!" He asked

"Look just come to my house tomorrow after school and well start. Now I don't have time right now I gotta get home." Zadie said and bolted for the parking lot.

Tristen shrugged his shoulders and walked out to the parking lot. He got to his Motorcycle and put his helmet on. "Oh Tristen" He heard someone say. He deep sighed as he saw it was Shannon.

"Still riding me home?" She asked playing with her hair.

"I'll give you a ride to your house yeah. Get on" Tristen said. Shannon shrugged her shoulders and hoped on the back of Tristen's bike. He handed her his extra helmet and she gripped him from behind. He gasped from the feel of her cutting off his circulation.

He sped out of the parking lot and drove to her house. Once they was there Shannon hoped off in her driveway and handed Tristen back his helmet. "Would you like to come in for something to drink?" Shannon asked

"Nah I'm good." Tristen said

"Well my mamas not home if you wanna come inside and make sure its safe for me." Shannon said and smirked at him.