Im sorry...

A/n

Question, do y'all picture Amie as white, black, or like a light skin girl. Lemme know?

Amie

I sat in Tristens car as he drove us to my house. We tried to take Zadie to the hospital, but she had some kind of maniac attack about going inside.  I guess she doesn't want her parents to be called or for them to know what happened to her.

My parents are basically never home so us using my house was fine.

Zadie's head was laying on my lap and I was brushed my hands on her head. Her weave started lifting but I pushed it down so no one would notice.

I hadn't stopped tearing since we left the gang house and every time I felt Zadie shake I felt myself get emotional again.

My best friend had been hurt for no reason, and even though her assailants were dead now, it didn't help me feel any better nor did it help her.

"How's she doing back there Amie?" Tristen asked me.

"Still not talking, just tearing a little and shaking but she's awake." I stated.

He didn't verbally respond but shook his head and kept driving.

Once we pulled into my house Tristen got out first and then came around to help me get Zadie out of the car.

Once we got her inside we put her on my bed and we all sat down. Alijah sat in my chair, Sean sat on the floor and Tristen sat on the other side of Zadie because I occupied one side of the bed.

"Zadie did they inject anything in you? Drugs? Liquids? Unidentifiable substances?" Alijah asked, and she shook her head no.

"Did they penetrate you with anything besides the dildo?" Sean asked

"Oh God." I said feeling nauseous at the remembrance of what happened. I barely saw it but I saw enough to know what Lisa was doing to her.

"I'm sorry but we gotta determine weather or not she needs medical attention or not." Tristen said

"I was only penetrated with the Dildo, and that was for an...an hour and Lisa and the male tha...that was with her kept spitting on my vagina to keep it lubricated." Zadie chocked out.

Tristen nodded and just looked at her. "Is it sore??" Sean asked. Zadie nodded her head again yes and leaned into me and began crying again. I rubbed her back and side to try to soothe her and calm her down.

"I'm so sorry, Zadie I wish this didn't happen too you." I said kissing the side of her forehead.

The room fell quite for a minute, but then it was broken by Tristen getting up from my bed and walking out of the room. Alijah got up and followed him out, Sean looked at them but didn't follow their lead.

"Your not gonna let us take you in are you?"Sean asked Zadie, and she nodded her head no.

"Then lets get you in a shower and get you in bed." I said and tried not to cry for my best friends pain.

Alijah

I walked out behind Tristen to make sure that my boy was okay. He walked out to his car and went into the passenger side of it. "You good man?" I asked

"I'm going after Yuri by myself, tonight." He said and started loading a new clip into the gun.

"Man lets think this through aight, you'll get ya self killed before you even make it to him." I said

"I don't care! He authorized for them to do that to her, FOR WHAT? To break me? That shit didn't break it all it did was make me wanna kill him even more." Tristen said stuffing the gun in his waist band.