Speak no evil

Tristen

Once we got back to the spot we was all tired and bruised up. Them niggas jumped us eight on six, but we put up a decent fight and got up out of there.

Two other niggas showed up just as we got back to our cars and started spraying, but we got out unharmed. Bullet wise at least.

Alijah had a scar on his left eye brow down to the bottom of his ear lobe, Sean had a cut on his right shoulder and bruises on his arms, back and hands. His two friends had scars and bruises all through there arms and back and the lightskin had a cut on his neck. Tazz and Hurricane didn't have to much cause they dodged most of the hits, but Tazz did have a cut on his knuckles. I had a bruise on my chest and a cuts on my hands.

We all had been calling Yuri the last few hours and he hadn't answered all night.

"We should link up more often we fight well together." Sean said and put his hand in some cold water in a bowl.

"You right. Who else in ya crew?" I asked

"Just Derrick and Rodney. This Rodney." He said and pointed to the light skin. "And that's Derrick." He said pointing to the other nigga.

"Aight. This Alijah, Hurricane and Tazz." I said pointing around.

"What's ya government name?" Robert asked.

"Hurricane" he answered.

"Nigga ya names Robin, don't act tough." Derrick said

We all started cracking up. I've know Hurricane for years and never knew his real name until now. "Ma nigga ya names Robin?" I asked through laughs.

"Man Shutup" Robin said

"Okay Robin"Sean said

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Tazz yelled out dropping his body to the floor.

"Ayo so, this all that's ever in ya crew." Hurricane asked not directing to anyone's in Sean's crew in particular.

"Yeah, What about y'all?" Derrick said.

"Usually we got five but I ain't seen Mont ass in a good minute." Tazz answered.

"Me either, not since that last collection with that Russian nigga." I said

"I'll go check on him tomorrow." Tazz said.

We waited and chopped it up for another thirty minutes waiting for Yuri to get here,but he never showed so we decided to leave.

"Ayo, he still ain't answering the damn phone." Sean said.

"Fuck it we out then." I said

We all got up to leave and exchanged numbers too.

I looked down at my phone and saw that I had a missed call from Zadie from four minutes ago. I called her back as soon as I got in my car.

Zadie
Three hours before

I just got home and was laying in the living room watching tv with Faye. She was watching Hey Arnold on Hulu and I was doing homework.

My phone buzzed bringing me out of my homework and saw it was Rolland.

"Hi" I said Simply.

"I'm outside." He said and hung up before I could say anything.

I threw the blanket off me and walked to open the door. Once I did and saw him I opened the door wider to let him in. He kissed my cheek and proceeded in.

"What are you doing here."I asked.

"I need a reason to see my girlfriend now?" He asked taking his coat off.