Halloween

Zadie

I was adding some highlighter to my almost finished Halloween costume, in the mirror at Amies house.

I took the towel off my top and finished up my costume. "Zadie I feel like I look like an idiot." Amie said walking out of her closet.

"Girl you look like you didn't get a costume in time so you wearing your clothes." I said and turned back to the mirror.

"But do I even look like left eye?" Amie asked fixing her boyfriend jeans and her glasses she tapped a condom too.

"You look like a Tom boy with a condom in ya glasses.

"Yeah. Left eye." Amie said in a duh tone.

"You nailed it girl." I said sarcastically.

Her doe busted open and there stood Tiffany. "Uh what the hell are you dressed as?" Amie asked

"I'm a mummy, Duh." Tiffany said. She had on a white tub top and a pair of distressed white shorts. She had what looked like two white shirts ripped and distressed all the way from her neck down to her ankles.

"You look like a teapeaed tent." Amie said

"God Amie why do you have to be such a hater!" Tiffany said and stomped away.

"I think she needs some more friends." I said

"Maybe she'll find one tonight cause lord knows she's annoying the life out of you." I said

"Amie" we heard her mom knocking on the door.

"Come in mom." Amie said dreading her moms lecture.

"Honestly Amie can't you just be nice to Tiffany for just a few days? You two could be such great friends together." Her mom said

"I am trying to be nice." Amie said finishing her eye liner in the mirror.

"We'll try harder." Her mom said and walked out of the room.

Amie grabbed her shoes that completed her outfit out of her closet, "you ready?" Amie asked me.

"Yeah lets go." We both walked down stairs looking for Tiffany.

"Tiffany Let's go we're waiting for you." I yelled. I threw on my pirate coat and tried to make sure my legs wasn't ashy.

Tristen already texted me and told me that he was on his way there, so now it was really just waiting for Tiffany to get down here.

Amie deep sighed before walking back up the stairs to Tiffany room for the time that she'll be here. "Mom, where's Tiffany?" I heard Amie ask. I couldn't hear her moms response but from the look Amie had on her face showed me she was annoyed.

"What's wrong wit chu?" I asked her when she got back downstairs.

"My dad let her take his car to go to the dance. Ain't that some ish." Amie said

"Wait your dad let her take the Maserati?" I asked

"Yeah I know crazy right. Let's go."  I followed her lead out and we headed for the dance.

Tristen

"I'm sorry to hear what happened with you and your daughter." I said to Slim. She was staying at her mother's house in downtown and Sean, Alijah and I were stopping by her house. Sean thought it would be a good idea to get as much information out of her as possible to take down Yuri.

"It's not your fault." Slim said. She was unpacking some of her stuff from her suitcase and putting them in draws

"What happened to her? If you don't mind me asking." Alijah asked