Please...

ZADIE

While in the car I didn't know how to properly form words, it's like I was stuck. 

Amie was still rubbed my head and she did that until Tristen arrived at my house. Amie kissed my head once more and got out of the car. 

"What if we go back, I'm sure that we can call someone to help him. A medic or ems, something?" I asked 

"Zadie you unloaded a clip into him, there's nothing anyone can do for him. He's gone." Tristen said

"What should I do now?" I asked

"Go inside and try to calm down okay. I have to find out what's going to happen between L5 and BK9 now. You killed the leaders son, thats not going to go over easily." Tristen said

"Okay, well can you come back when your done please?" I asked

"Yes of course." Tristen said

I nodded and got myself together to get out of the back seat. Once I did and straightened myself up again I went over to his drivers side and tapped on the window. 

"Still mad?" I asked 

"Just annoyed, I wish you would listen to me more often, thats all." Tristen said

"I know, but sometimes I can't listen to you. Sometimes I have to listen to myself." I said

"So which one are you going to do now?" Tristen asked

"I'm going to go inside and calm myself down like you asked." I said 

He nodded his head "Thank you." 

"Let me know when you're on your way back here." I said and walked towards the door. Once I got the door unlocked he pulled out of my house and drove away. 

I walked inside and saw Mrs. Loom sitting at the table drinking something. "Hey sweetie." She said, I smiled and politely waved at her before heading to the stairs. 

I walked upstairs and noticed Faye's light was on. "Hey Faye." I said knocking lightly on her door. She didn't answer but was under the covers, probably sleeping. 

I continued to my room and undressed myself. I started a bath for myself and throw a bath bomb in the water. 

I took out a foaming mask and cleaned my face off. I pulled my hair into a pony tail and started cleaning my face letting the warm water hit it. 

I grabbed my phone and started to plat some music. Sza's album Ctrl and started applying my mask. I started hearing Mrs. Loom on the phone talking to someone and I turned the music up not wanting to hear her conversation. 

I got into the bath and turned the water off. I settled into the hot water and tried to empty my mind of all the negative things thats been entering my life. All this stuff about the L5 and all this shit with Rolland or Peter or whatever his name was. 

I just want a normal life back, when i thought I had a faithful boyfriend and when I was pretending to be perfect. 

I let my body up to my chin sink into the bath picturing a life with the people I love and just success. 

I realized that I fell asleep in the tub and I was pruning. I got out and dried myself off. I turned down my music and cracked open the door to let some of the steam out. 

I dried myself off and rubbed some body oil on all over my body. I wrapped my towel around myself and walked back into my room. I looked around and felt a breeze coming through and realized it was coming from my bedroom door.