Saturday pt 2

Tristen

I watched Zadie walk out the kitchen and just stared at her butt. She had on a lace bikini cover up and some shorts on and no top and she looked damn good.

I followed her out to the back and over to the lake where everyone was gathered. "Is this safe?" Alijah asked

"You scared bro?" Sean asked.

"No bro I'm not scared, it's just a lake with rocks, snakes and god knows what else in it." Alijah said

"Its been checked multiple times Alijah, don't worry it's safe. And there distress buttons and medical assistant buttons all around the lake, so if anything happens we will have help as soon as possible." Amie said

"Aight man." Alijah said

"Bottom line is....don't be a bitch." Sean said and took his shirt off and jumped into a lake.

"Who the fuck does this nigga think he is?" Alijah asked me

I just laughed and shrugged my shoulders. "Man idk but he did call yo ass a bitch." I repeated.

My best friend looked at me and narrowed his eyes "oh so you got jokes huh?" Alijah asked taking his shoes off.

"Ain't nothing funny about the truth." I said and took mine off too.

"Alright, then let's go my bitch." Alijah said and took off for the lake with me right behind him. We both jumped in, but he resurfaced first.

"Man this shit is cold." He said

"Nigga it aint a heated pool, it's a lake. It's gonna be cold." I said

"Whatchu think they got money like that to have a heated lake?" Sean asked swimming over.

"Man they had enough money to buy the damn lake, and land and you talking to me crazy cause I'm expecting this shit to be heated?" Alijah said

"Yeah" Sean and I said at the same time

"Man whatever." Alijah said and started floating in the water. I looked over at Amie's house on top of the hill and admired it. Her house was four stories high and could probably fit my whole neighborhood in it including the mailman. I wish I had a house this big for me and my family, and you would think looking at this house made me want to have it one day, but that is not correct.

I don't want a huge house like this one day, I want one smaller. I heard the  bigger the house the bigger the separation amongst the family. I want something I can pass down to my kids, but also not something that I can lose my kids in because its to big for all of us.

"YO T you good?" Alijah asked me

"Hey come back up we got some food coming off the grill." Amie said

"Yeah I'm good lets eat." I said and we started swimming to the ladder to climb out. Sean and Alijah started racing towards it and I just laid back laughing at them.

Once we got out we walked over to the girls who were sitting at a table. Sean sat next to Amie and covered her in water. She giggled and twisted away from him but still got wet none the less. I sat next to Zadie and Alijah sat on the other side of me. "Ayo I aint fitting to be no third wheel. Amie you better call a friend for me or something." Alijah said grabbing up a hotdog.

"Uh right, Who would you like me to call for you? Tall, short? Brunette, blonde? Fat, skinny? Blue eyes, brown?" Amie asked putting French fries and mustard on her burger.

"Short, blonde, THICK with a little booty, and I don't care about the eyes." Alijah said

Amie and Zadie both looked at like with a look of annoyance and rolled their eyes away from him, and Amie rolled her eyes.