See no evil

Tristen

I helped her stand and me Alijah and her walked with her to her car.

"Oh snap I forgot my gym bag. I'll just ask Amie to grab it for me." She said

"I got chu." I said and ran back into the school.

When I got to the lockers I asked Amie to grab me her gym bag. She agreed and brought it to me. "You know I know what your doing." She said

"What do you mean?" I asked I turned and asked.

"You like her. And I know the L5 shuns these kind of things but I know you like her, so just don't let her get hurt like she is with Rolland okay. I'm not a violent person but I will hire someone to beat cha ass if you hurt my friend." She said and walked back into the locker room.

I laughed and walked away with the gym bag. When I was out the school, I saw two people standing at the gate entrance. The girl was giggling and the guys face was in her neck.

The girl was laughing this high pitched laugh and had one leg wrapped around the guy. I shook my head and tried not to look.

When I was walking past them I noticed the guy had on a soccer uniform and I glanced at the face and saw it was Rolland.

I stood there for a minute and just stared at them until I caught the females attention. She pushed Rolland off and faced him to me.

"What do you want gang banger?" He huffed

"You cheating on Zadie?" I asked

"No, I'm just talking to a fan."

"So kissing is talking now?" I asked "cause I damn sure ain't kissing you right now."

"Why do you care anyway? She thinks your scum just as much as I do."

"You right it ain't my business." I said and kept walking.

I got back to the car and handed her the gym bag. "Thank you." She said and got in her car fully.

"Yo Alijah we gotta go." I said he looked at me with a question mark on his face and nodded.

"I'll check u later." He said. I said goodbye and we left.

"What was that about?" He asked

"Man you won't believe what I just saw." I said

"Whassup?" He asked

"Rolland is cheating on Zadie." I said

He dropped his mouth mad dramatic and put both his hands on his cheeks.

"Stawp!" He said mad girly.

"Man tea straight cheating. I caught him wit some bitch against the fence." I said

"Man that's crazy."

"I know."

"You gonna tell her?" He asked

"I should it would make my bet even easier" I said

"You right, But is it worth it?" He asked.

"Since when you got a conscious?" I asked

"I'm just asking man."

"Yeah it's worth it." I said and we headed to the warehouse.

Zadie

I got to my house and saw no ones cars was outside. Once I got inside it confirmed that no one was here, not even Faye. I found this weird cause my mom never took Faye out in public only me.