Freedom

Tristen

I was sitting on this cold ass bench with a bunch of random weirdos. One of them couldn't stop pacing the floor and talking to himself. Another one was sleeping on the bench drooling on it. Another one had one shoe on and was staring at me like I was his next bitch.

He blew me a kiss and it took everything in me to calm down. I just looked down at the ground not wanting to make the situation worse. The worst part about this shit is that I don't even know what I got arrested for. I may do some crazy shit for the L5 but to not even know what I'm arrested for is bullshit.

"Cole!" I heard a guard call my name. I looked up and he was outside the cell.

"You made bail, let's go!" He said. I smirked got up and walked out behind him. The rent a cop sitting at the desk threw my stuff on the counter and sat his fat ass back down.

I walked outside and saw Alijah, Hurricane and Tazz standing in front of Alijahs car.

"Yo thanks for paying my bail guys. I promise you'll get it back, with interest." I said rapping them up.

"Ayo thanks man, you know you my boy eight thousand ain't nothing and we would do anyth...." Alijah pushed him by the side of his head and sucked his teeth.

"Man we didn't pay ya bail." Alijah said

"What? Why not? And who did?" I asked confused.

"The African princess" Hurricane said

"What? Zadie was here?" I asked

"Yeah went to pay it and all we got stopped by the pig in there and she showed up, called his boss out and paid ya bail. And she alibied you too." Alijah said and I was shook.

I couldn't believe she did all that for me man what the hell. Why would she post the bail for me and alibi for me for something that she didn't even....wait hold up.

"Wait Tazz how much you say my bail was?" I asked

"Eight g's." He said

"She paid eight g's for me!?" I snapped. "Man what the fuck was I accused for?"

"They said you broke into the school last night." Hurricane said

"I was with y'all yesterday, and then after that I was with Zadie until midnight when I went home." I said

"We know your innocent. We just gotta prove it." Tazz said.

"We'll worry about that later. What happened with my little brothers?" I asked.

"I picked them up and brought them to nan Nan's house. I just told them you got detention and couldn't pick em up." Alijah said. I nodded and dapped him up.

"Yo lets get out ah here. Being near all these damn cops making my balls feel itchy." Hurricane said

"Nigga that ain't these cops making ya balls feel like that, it's that bitch Tracey you been slapping ya shits into. She dirtier then a swamp pit." Tazz said

"Bitch got that muck pussy." I said

"But that shit be deep as fuck dho ." Hurricane said

"You fucking nasty yo."Tazz said

Me and Alijah got in his car and everyone else got in they own car. We pulled off and headed back to the school where my car was.