FloriDuh

Tristen

"Amie, why do your parents even own a plane? Is that like on the rich people check list or something?" I asked

"No it is not, my parents don't have a plane." Zadie said

"It was passed down from my grandparents, they didn't buy it on they own. So can y'all relax?" Amie said as we were boarding the private plane.

"Good evening Ms. Amie. How are you doing this evening?" Some dude asked who was standing at the door of the plane.

"Just Fine Justin, hows the wife?" Amie asked

"Doing well she's expecting our first baby any day now." Justin said

"Awww congratulations." Zadie said

"Why thank you Ms. Zadie, and it's very nice to see you again as well." Justin said to Zadie as she walked past him. I gave him a look to see if he was checking her out, but lucky for him he wasn't.

"And these two gentlemen are?" Justin asked

"This is Sean and that is Tristen." Amie said

Alijah cleared his throat at Amie for not introducing him. "Oh that's Alijah." She added.

"Yeah rudeness, Don't play me like that again." Alijah snapped and Amie just rolled her eyes.

I looked around and felt so out of place, this was a private plane in a secluded airport. It had It's own pilot, It's own crew and everything. I haven't even been in first class before let alone on a private plane before.

I wonder if this is the kind of life that Zadie expects to live when we get older? If we end up living together and everything does she expect us to have a mansion, or a mini mansion? Or does she expect us to have butlers or maids in our house?

I don't think I could honestly live up to this kind of living, I feel uncomfortable just being here. I can't see myself spending money on boats, and planes, and mansions. I see myself spending more money or my house or a nice car. Or mainly on vacationing.

This will be the first time that I'm out of Atlanta besides when my mom took me to New York to see the ball drop on New Years day.

"You okay?" Zadie asked

"I guess" I said

"What's wrong?" She asked

"I just feel awkward thats all. Like I aint use to this" I said looking around the plane.

"You think I am?" She asked with a light laugh.

"well yeah, especially since the flight guy Justin knew you." I said

She shook her head and laughed. "Tristen, I've only ever been on this twice and both times it was only because our families was going on vacation together and her parents were overly persistent."

"Oh, so you don't expect none of this in the future?" I asked

"No. definitely not." Zadie said

I smiled and walked over to her and bent down to her and pecked her lips. "I thought we was keeping it low?" She asked against my face.

"Even from our friends?" I asked

"I thought so." She said

"Keep what a secret?" Amie asked

"Nigga we know ya'll bonin." Alijah said

"We are NOT boning!" Zadie said

"So what are ya'll doing?" Amie asked