Hell...Help

Zadie

When I woke up the next morning, mine and Tristens stuff was by the door. I looked around the bed and felt for him but he wasn't there.

I flipped over and saw that he was outside on the balcony with the door closed, so I let him be.

I got up and did my usual hygiene and went to my suitcase for some basic clothes for the plane ride. For some reason I didn't grab any sweatpants or nothing.

"Good morning." Tristen said walking back inside and closing the door.

"Good morning, can I borrow some sweat pants?" I asked.

"Course." He said I thanked him and grabbed some out of his bag.

"We gotta leave soon the plane set to leave at ten." Tristen said

"I know, I was wondering if we could stop for some food on the way to the hospital?" I asked

"Of course" Tristen said. He went into the bathroom and did what he had to do.

After we were done checking the room and making sure that we had everything we needed out of it, we met everyone downstairs in the lobby to drive to the airport.

We all put our stuff in the car and drove to the airport. "Wait can I get some breakfast please?

"Ooo me too." Amie said

"What cha'll want." Sean asked since he was driving.

"Mikki's? Please" Amie said and pouted out her lips.

"Alright. And put them chapped ass lips." Sean said to Amie. Amie swatched at his arm and licked her lips.

We drove through the drive through and Sean got all of our orders and distributed them throught out the car. After I finished eating I dozed off until we got to the airport. I woke up to Amie shaking me awake.

I got out the car and we walked through the airport each of us carrying our own bags. Once we got to the gate and waited for Amie's plane to begin to board, the guys started talking amongst themselves and me and Amie just chilled.

"Did you tell Tristen about the note?" Amie asked

"Yeah, I showed it to him. He said the guy is his bro, so I guess there was nothin to worry about." I said

"Bitch you owe me a meal. I was dead hungry." Amie said

"You were fed." I said

"Girl I had pizza, you got a date." Amie said

"Yo." Alijah yelled and it made me and Amie
Look up. It was that guy Mont.

"Bro! What's good." Alijah said and dapped up Mont.

Tristen walked over to him too and they dapped each other and pulled each other into a hug. "Man, it's good to have you back." Tristen said and they released.

"Man I feel like I am been wit cha'll in a minute." Mont said

"It's been a few months." Tristen said

"Whose this." Mont asked referring to Sean.

"This is Sean, he's part of another team in L5." Alijah said. They dapped up and nodded at each other.

"Aight. So what we waiting for?" Mont asked no one in particular.

"The plane just got here. It's refueling and then we gonna be out. " Alijah said

Mont nodded and we all sat down on the coach's. I put my headphones on since the boys looked like they was talking about something serious.

While listening to music I saw my mom texted me. "Zadie, come home by 9 or meet us at the country club. They're having the annual Fall ball."