1.

"Are you evening listening to me?" My older brother scolded me.

I slumped my shoulder into the locker, clutching my school books to my chest and I slightly rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I'm listening to you." I muttered sarcastically, not even making contact with him.

"It doesn't feel like you are. Look at me when you're talking to me." I felt him put his hand on my shoulder, shaking it for my attention. He was ordering me around like he was my parent or something.

I narrowed my brows at him, my bottom lip pouting in frustration. "I have to finish a school project and then I'll be right home. I promise."

"Are you actually going to come home? Or are you going to miss the bus like last time? I worry about you, Rose. I want to know you're getting home safely." My brother looked at with concern in his eyes.

Namjoon is my older brother. He's that typical protective brother that didn't know how to knock it off. He always had to know where I was, who I was with and when I was coming home. Something happened to our parents when I was young. But that's a topic I'd rather not discuss. But because of what happened, Namjoon refused to leave my side. And he took good care of me.

"Yes, Namjoon. I'm going straight to the library. I just need to type something out for my project and I'll catch the last after school bus." I put on a fake smile, trying to get my protective brother to believe me but I could tell from the look on his face that he saw right through it.

"Please catch the bus on time, Rose. I don't want you riding the subway home again. I...I don't want you getting lost. You need to be home on time tonight." Namjoon said, he shut his eyes and brought his index and thumb to the bridge of his nose, squeezing it gently in frustration.

I grabbed his wrist gently, taking it away so I could look at him. "Don't worry about me so much. And besides, I'll be more responsible this time. I can always ask for a ride from Taehyung, he's always around after school. I'm sure he wouldn't mind giving me a ride home."

"NO!" Namjoon blurted our loud. "No, no no no.  No no no. Bad idea."

I looked at my brother slightly confused by his answer. This is his best friend. Him and Taehyung did everything together, the boy practically lived at my house. Why?

"But he's your best friend, I don't understand."

"Because...I know Taehyung...he's..." He was going to answer my question but cleared his throat, shaking his head again. "I don't have to answer you. Why are you questioning me when I told you to get on the after school bus? Is that so hard to follow? Just get home on time, okay?"

I know exactly why he answered like that.

Everyone knows the type of person Taehyung is. The best word to describe him is playboy. Taehyung is the type to have his way and not even know what your name is. But that didn't matter to him, he wasn't trying to get to know you anyways. He wanted one thing and one thing only.

Can you guess what that is?

"Okay, geez..." I rubbed my temple a little, my eyes wandering to the floor. I could hear Namjoon sigh. "I'll be fast."

"You better be. Please, Rose. Just listen to me."

-x-

I sat in the library, my nose buried in a book. My eyes were frantically looking over my textbook, searching for the answers.

I got done early, so I figured I would stay and get my homework done. I was alone anyways, so I didn't have distractions.

I reached over my seat, putting my book bag on the table in front of me.

Okay, time to get serious.

I opened up my book bag, taking a peek inside when I heard a chair move in front of me a couple tables down.

I grabbed onto my backpack, slightly hiding like a turtle hides in its shell.

I peeked up from my backpack to see Taehyung. The way he moved so proudly, I couldn't help but watch. His hair was pulled back into a black beanie, making his facial features so prominent. I could feel my mouth fall open slightly just looking at him.

He made his way over to me, licking his lips seductively as I felt my glasses fall down the bridge of my nose.

Taehyung leaned onto the table, using his hand to prop himself up. My eyes trailed down to his hands, then suddenly back to his eyes. His eyes held me firmly in my place as he gently placed his finger on the middle of my glasses, pushing them up the bridge of my nose.

"You can't see if you don't have them on properly." Taehyung said as he did a small chuckle.

Suddenly he became more clearer now. Everything about him was crystal clear. From his strong eyebrows, to the mole under his eye. I could see him.

Taehyung still leaned on the table, his mouth forming a smile towards me. "Can you see me better now?"

I nodded my head, not being able to find any words. I kept thinking about my brother and how much he wanted me to stay away from him.

But now I can see what so many other girls thought about him was so desirable: his features. I could get lost just looking at him, he was like a piece of art.

I shook him from my thoughts. I didn't want to look at him like that.

"What are you doing in here alone, huh?" Taehyung pestered me. He slid the chair out from in front of him and took a seat in front of me.

I looked at him in disbelief. Why is he sitting with me? Why is he even here? Talking to...me?

If my brother knew about this, I would SO be dead.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: first chapter is up! What do you guys think? This story will lead to some things if ya catch my drift. 😚

Thank you JessicaWiley1  and seasonsinthesun_13  for editing my chapter! Love you guys!

Also: For character purposes: I am aware Rose's name is Park Chaeyoung. But since she is related to Namjoon in this story, her last name will be Kim. Please don't be critical on me for this.