65.

The weekend starts tomorrow.

I had a pretty decent week. Namjoon and I were finally getting along. I agreed to have dinner with him every night so we can talk about our day, then the rest of the night was ours to do whatever.

I never thought I'd say this...but I was really enjoying my brother's company. For once he was going along with his word that he wanted me happy. He was allowing me to get a ride from Taehyung and to spend time with him without yelling at me. He was becoming supportive of whatever our relationship was and wanted to make things okay with his best friend.

And I can only hope that the two of them could finally get along...not only for my sake but theirs.

I took one final glance into the mirror. It was Friday morning and I still had to go to school.

I finalized my outfit, walking over to my closet to pick up a cardigan when something caught my eye.

It was Jungkook's jacket.

I frowned, picking up his jacket instead of my cardigan.

I held it in my hands, remembering the time he brought it to me. It gave me some painful memory of how I didn't want things to end between us. He is my best friend and I still don't know what I would do without him.

I took his jacket instead. I have to talk to him today. Even though he said not to talk to him, I'm giving his jacket back so I can talk to him. I want things to be okay.

I walked out of my room to see my brother putting on his winter coat and throwing his backpack over his shoulders.

"I'm not going to be home when you get home from school," Namjoon began to explain. "I know you're going to Taehyung's cabin for the weekend, so I want you to have fun okay?"

I nodded my head. "Of course, I already told you I will text you when he picks me up and I'll text you when I arrive."

"Make sure you have your bed made and no dirty clothes on the floor. Your room has to be clean before you go." Namjoon reminded me and I rolled my eyes while smiling.

"Yes, Namjoon. I hear you loud and clear." I groaned before Namjoon came up to me, wrapping his arm around me to bring me in for a hug.

"I love you so much, you brat. Have a lot of fun. And also...please be safe."

I laughed just a little before pulling myself from my brother. "Ew, stop. Don't say that. I'll be fine."

"If you're going to be doing anything, I want you to be smart. Of course, I don't want you to...but...I'm just being realistic here. Just be safe. Seatbelts at all times and no monkey business, got it?" Namjoon said sternly and I laughed again.

"Get out of here. I love you too. I'll see you this Sunday."

-x-

When I arrived at school, the halls were buzzing with chatter as usual.

I weaved in and out through the people to make way to the art wing where Jungkook's locker was.

I didn't have much time, but I wanted to talk to him. I was hoping that enough space has been given that maybe he would feel more comfortable to speak and that tensions were no longer there.

And I could apologize for how things happened.

Finally I broke through the large groups of students before making my way to his locker. And to my surprise, I could see him in the distance.