30.

I spent the weekend in bed with Taehyung. I spent a good majority of my time sniffling my nose, sipping on green tea and in his arms.

This man refused to let go of me. He was holding me, stroking my hair, showering me in kisses. He would constantly ask if I needed something, if I was okay, if I was comfortable, he just wanted to know that I was content with him.

And honestly? It started to change my mind on him after what happened. But not in a bad way. I started to feel happy and content again, just like the way things have been. He calls me baby constantly, he kisses my neck and my cheeks and it gives butterflies. It was the Taehyung I fell so head over heels for.

I didn't want the weekend to end...but as Sunday morning rolled around, I knew I needed to go home and face my actual issues with my brother.

I was in the car with Taehyung, his hand tightly on my thigh as he was humming along to the radio.

"I'm going to call Namjoon, gotta let him know I'm coming home." I stated, pulling my phone out to dial him quickly.

Taehyung turned the radio down as I placed my cell phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" Namjoon answered.

"Hi Joonie," I began to say.

"What's up? I'm busy at the moment." Namjoon replied.

"I'm coming home now...I was hoping you would be home so we could finally talk." I responded, twirling a strand of my hair around my finger.

"I'm out with Jimin and Hoseok, he wanted to grab breakfast then I think we have to swing by the game store for something, so I won't be home for awhile. Are you okay on your own until I get home?" Namjoon asked.

I sighed. "Yeah, I'll be okay. Just hoping we can talk sooner than later, but it's okay."

"Sorry, you should have texted me but I'll be home within the hour. Use your keys, if not you know where we hide the spare." Namjoon said.

We said our goodbyes, and I hung up the phone.

"Do you think while I'm here you could run in and grab my shirt that I left a while ago?" Taehyung asked as he started to pull down my street.

"Yeah, Namjoon actually won't be here for a while so if you wanted to come in for a second you can." I said, turning to him and smiling.

Taehyung parked in front of my house and began to unbuckle his seatbelt when I turned to him.

"You sure you don't want to park farther away?" I asked him, slightly worried.

"You said he shouldn't be home, why would it matter? I'm just running in to grab my shirt. It'll be quick." Taehyung insured but I was still hesistant.

"You just never know, I would hate for us to get caught together."

"He said an hour, didn't he?" Taehyung asked while he passed a smirk.

"You were listening in on our conversation, weren't you?" I narrowed my eyes slightly at Taehyung patted my leg.

"Your speaker was so high, I could hear everything. It sounds like he's going to be out for while, and Jimin eats like a hamster. They'll be gone longer than an hour." Taehyung said but I still had a horrible feeling about letting him park in front of my house. That was just a dead giveaway.