50.

After the argument between Taehyung and Namjoon, Taehyung and I decided to leave school. The argument was heated with built up tension. I wasn't surprised it happened either.

The last 12 hours have been nothing but stressful for us, and what we needed was each other.

And it is also apparent that we wouldn't be sure when we get to see each other again, and it hurts me to say that. We just haven't had it easy.

I sat in his car while he sped down the highway to his home. His hand in his usual spot, grasping my thigh gently in comfort. But this time, we sat in silence which I felt was well deserved. What unfolded was stressful, but I also felt like Taehyung deserved the floor to speak.

For weeks, he's been made out to a liar and a user, and it's a rumor that Taehyung didn't take lightly. And I don't blame him for feeling that way.

But he brought up something interesting about the photo...

There was more to this story than I knew about. At first, I wanted to be upset that he didn't tell me the full event. But, I had to be understanding that maybe he didn't feel compelled to tell me because it wasn't relevant to what was between us. I now believe Taehyung has been nothing but honest with me, and I can trust him completely. And when I get the chance, I wanted to talk to him and figure out what Namjoon is trying to frame him with. I wanted to get to the bottom of it.

Taehyung parked his car and we entered his home. At the door, I was greeted by his four legged fluff. I grabbed him, and Yeontan showered me with kisses and I couldn't help but giggle.

Taehyung tossed his bag onto the floor before letting out a yawn.

"Want to just go lay down for a bit?" He asked me, his arms straight up in the air.

"Yeah, I mean that's fine. I wasn't sure what we had planned anyways."

"I'm sorry, usually I'd be okay with just hanging out here but I've had a long...and I mean long 12 hours. I just want to rest, I've barely slept." Taehyung admitted. I could see how tired he looked on his face, so I agreed to go lay down with him.

When we entered his room, Taehyung rolled into his unmade bed, which was unusual for him. He always had his bed made no matter what, which led me to believe last night was a lot for him to handle.

I put Yeontan down onto the bed, and Taehyung rolled onto his side, giving me the grabby hands. I gave in, crawling onto the edge of the bed and spooning my body completely into his.

I shut my eyes as I felt him wrap himself around me completely. Taehyung sighed happily as I was in his arms finally, and he blessed me with a simple kiss on my forehead.

"I didn't think I would get to do this today. I'm embracing every second of this. Yesterday scared the hell out of me. I never want to go through that again." Taehyung said.

I adjusted myself, thinking about what Taehyung just said. I feel awful that he felt that way, especially because he went through all of that trouble because of me. This was something that was my fault.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. This isn't what I wanted to happen. I didn't think he would escalate it that far. He's so fucking crazy and I'm sorry he almost did that to you. I don't know if I'll ever forgive him for that." I spoke honestly, my blood pumping at the thought of the events that happened last night.