35.

(This chapter will be in Jungkook's POV. I want to give you a taste of what it's like to be inside his head! I think this chapter is vital to hear what he's thinking because of events that will unfold. After this chapter, it will continue from Rose's perspective. Hope you enjoy! 💜)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Have you ever gotten to look beauty straight in the face?

I have.

I didn't plan for things to go like this. I didn't think that I would have the girl of my dreams in my bed...let alone having her lips locked on mine. These kinds of things only happen in the movies, I didn't think this would ever be my reality. But...I guess I'm lucky.

I've liked Rose for as long as I could remember. I think I've hidden my crush from her well. I was always the kind of guy to admire from afar, but be the friend she needed when she needed me. I didn't want this girl to ever hurt. When I see her in tears, I wanted to be feeling her pain for her so she didn't have to endure it. I did my best to make her smile. When I would see her smile...her smile would make me smile too.

But Rose has a way of choosing the best kind of guys...can you sense my sarcasm? She always chose the guys that would take advantage of her. The ones that didn't care to wipe her tears, hold her hand and make he laugh like I do.

And the fact that this beautiful girl is sitting in front of me...the room completely dark and still but just my bedroom window open, the sun starting going down but it brought in enough light for me to see her feautures...I felt myself go insane. Her lips are so insanely perfect and soft...I swear, they felt so good on top of each other's. I was so lucky to even get a taste of them. What did I do to deserve this sort of attention?

"Don't stop kissing me..." Rose whispered to me, her eyes looking into mine so innocently and I couldn't help but obey her order.

I got stuck in her gaze as hers got heavily suddenly, her lips lowering back onto mine and she kissed me with such passion, that it made me feel like my stomach dropping from a dip on a roller coaster. My hand went gracefully to the side of her face, holding it so gently so I could kiss her back with meaning.

We sat there in my bed, just kissing each other...it's like we couldn't stop. When I would break my lips from her, she would dive in for another one.

I could feel tension starting between us...a tension I could have only been dreaming of...which please don't pinch me if it's too good to be true.

Her hands started to wander over my shoulders, gripping them tightly as I felt her crawl over to my lap. She started to move her lips against mine more roughly, her body slowly grinding against mine and I brought my hand to the back of her neck to deepen the kiss.

It's like our bodies went into overdrive. Something came over us. The temperature started to rise as our lips danced over each other with more tension. Our hands were wandering in places I didn't know I would ever be able to be blessed to touch. I was so scared of disrespecting her, and when she got the sense of my nerves, she smiled at me and told me it was okay.

Rose shook the blankets off of her shoulders, her hands going to take off her sweatshirt. And to my surprise, she wore nothing but a lace bra underneath.