48.

Taehyung's POV

I don't understand what's going on. I don't know why I'm being handcuffed, why a police officer is in my house, and I'm being questioned for a crime I didn't commit. I don't even know what crime I committed in the first place.

This was all fucked. They have to be at the wrong house, I haven't done anything wrong to be treated like this.

I'm uncomfortable. I'm scared. I'm worried. Why does this officer have me with my hands behind my back, forcing me against a wall? He was treating me like I was some sort of criminal. I swear, I hit my head so bad I can hear my heart beating in my ears. I've never been treated like this before, and I'm scared about what's going to happen after he has his grip on me.

I just want to explain myself, please let me explain myself. You have the wrong person, I haven't done anything wrong.

I could barely see as another officer was escorting Rose out of my house. Please, don't hurt her. Don't go hard on her for something that's out of her control.

I'm worried for her. And I can't do anything for her.  Was she going to be okay? Are they taking her away from me forever? Please, don't take her away. This isn't her fault.

The officer who handcuffed me grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and I wintzed for a second. Stupid fuck is lucky he's in uniform, otherwise this would have played out differently.

"Why don't we go and talk over here. I have some questions for you." The officer stated, roughly shoving me over to the sofa.

I fell over onto my side as I fell onto the cushions, barely being able sit up on my own but I managed to do it. God, why are they treating me like this?! I haven't done anything wrong!

I felt my heart pounding, I've never felt it go this fast in my life. I'm nervous. I don't know what he's going to ask me. He's being so rough with me. I'm just a kid too, I swear. I've never broken the law, I might lie here and there but even then I feel horrible about that and come clean.

But I've never been in trouble with the law. Fuck, this sucks so bad.

"First, I need some information from you. I want you to answer honestly and truthfully only, got it?" He asked me, taking out a notepad and pen while raising a brow at me.

I nodded my head at the officer. Just cooperate, Taehyung. You're going to be okay. Just calm down.

"Name?"

"Kim Taehyung."

"Age?"

"I'm 17, I'm turning 18 this month." I gulped.

"Do you know why you're in handcuffs?" He asked me, his brow still raised as he gave me a very cold serious look.

I shook my head slowly, feeling scared. "No, sir. I have no idea..."

"A minor went missing. And the missing girl was found in your house. Do you understand why this is a little concerning?" He asked me.

This can't be for real.

This can't be.