6.

"Mind if I come in?" Taehyung asked, the corner of his mouth forming a slight smirk.

My heart was racing at this point.

Me...Taehyung...alone...I could invite him in and get my head cut off when Namjoon sees it or I can just say fuck it and let him in because I don't give a shit.

And it's rude to not let a beautiful man like Taehyung in.

"Yeah, that's fine." I answered, opening the door for him, and when he walked in I quietly shut it behind me.

I gave him a quick up down while he back was turned to me. He was taking off his leather jacket, setting it on the chair in front of him. He turned around, his fingers gently unbuttoning the top of his shirt, exposing a brief part of his chest.

Taehyung laughed a little. "It's hot in here, huh?"

I wonder why it is.

"Yeah, it's warm in here." I agreed, almost paralyzed just staring at his bare chest.

His shirt was nicely tucked into a pair of skinny jeans with rips at the knees, and he wore expensive designer dress shoes. He cleaned up nice. I couldn't stop staring.

It was quiet for a second. I walked around the counter, resting my forearms on it gently. I leaned over, trying to get comfortable when Taehyung turned to place his hand on the chair in front of him.

"I like your pajamas." Taehyung passed, still full of smiles.

I looked down at what I was wearing. Just my tank, my usual ruby necklace and a pair of gloomy bear shorts that could barely cover my bottom but I was planning on being alone, which is why I wore them.

Now I know why he liked them.

I pulled my shirt up a little, trying to cover up the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra or anything, and I felt my cheeks flush. "Thank you...I didn't plan on having guests otherwise I would have dressed differently."

Taehyung laughed. "Ah, I don't mind. I don't mind at all actually. Your shorts are cute."

I blushed, smiling a little at the comment he passed.

"You're all dressed up. Special occasion or something?" I asked, trying to make a conversation with him.

I started to play with my necklace a little, holding the ruby in my hand.

"I like to dress like this. School uniforms are a drag, you know? I hate em." He explained, scrunching his nose in disgust. "Do I look okay? Is it too much?"

I shook my head no. "No...you look great."

Taehyung smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

His eyes trailed to my hand that was grasping my necklace.

"Do you...mind if I look at your necklace?" Taehyung asked kindly.

I nodded my head, letting go of it and letting it fall onto my chest.

Taehyung leaned forward, and I followed suit. I watched him as his eyes were aimed towards my chest. His fingers gently tapped my chest, swiping the ruby crystal into his hand. I could feel the knuckles of his hand resting gently on my chest for support, just his touch alone was enough to make me more alert.

I watched him as he studied the crystal in his hand. He slightly giggled to himself, another smile forming on his lips.

"This is beautiful. Who got this for you?" Taehyung asked, his curious eyes looking into mine quickly, then going back to look at the crystal.