10.

ben·e·fit - verb
/ˈbenəfit/
2. receive an advantage; profit; gain

"I've got more wit,

A better kiss,

A hotter touch,

a better fuck,

Than any boy you'll ever meet,

Sweetie,  you had me.

Girl, I was it, look past the sweat,

A better love deserving of,

Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat.

No, no, no, you know it will always just be me."

-x-

Our clothes were removed.

Our skin warm and dripping with beads of sweat, pressed against each other. The feeling of his chest on my bare chest was something I couldn't describe. The closeness, how raw it was, I didn't know someone could make me feel this way.

Taehyung's eyes were feeding me, his hungry eyes gazing over every part of my body. From my tiny waist, to my chest, I watched as they moved to my lips and he lunged forward, grabbing my side of my face bringing our lips together for a sloppy kiss.

I tugged my lips away, pressing my forehead against his, our noses slightly bumping into each other and that's when his gaze met mine.

"I wanna feel you inside me....." I muttered between breaths, my hips slightly rocking as I propped myself up.

Taehyung did a small laugh, his eyes looking into mine and his mouth formed a sexy grin.

"I don't know if you're ready for me...." He flirted, flicking his tongue over his bottom lip, dragging it to moisten his lips. "You don't know all the rules yet."

"We can go over them later, please...." I begged softly, my eyes becoming doe-like into his, my hand gently going to the side of his face. My body was angled correctly and everything for the perfect entrance.

"I don't know, Rosie...." Taehyung whispered, his hand moving softly from the back, leading down the side of my leg with his pointer and middle finger.

The trail he was taking was intensifying by the moment, the closer he got between my legs.

"How do I know if you're ready for me?" Taehyung whispered hotly into my ear.

His fingertips were slithering closer to the entrance between my legs, the closer he got, the more tighter I could feel myself becoming. I licked my lips, trying to stay calm, but the anticipation of him actually touching me was hard for me to stay still.