8.

A/N:  I hope that people are enjoying my content and the story. I am working pretty hard on this one. I want to take my time with this. Some stories are fast paced and go straight to the goods but I like to work on something called: Character Development. I can make them just fuck and call it good but I want it to be as realistic as it can get for being in a AU. I want you to understand and have it build up. I hope you understand. x

xxx

benefit: noun
ben·e·fit | \ˈbe-nə-ˌfit  \
something that produces good or helpful results or effects or that promotes well-being : ADVANTAGE

Taehyung has something mysterious about him.
And I think that's what makes him so desirable.

There wasn't anything about him that didn't make me feel comfortable about being around him. Just the simple fact he kept his hand on my the whole night would make me give it up alone.

He was dangerous. He was seductive. The way he would look at me and lick his lips was enough to make a girl go crazy.

And I couldn't stop thinking about him.

I shut my locker firmly, adjusting my books in the crook of my arm. School was starting, and I wasn't excited to go and sit in a desk and learn about nothing.

But lucky I have my friends to get me through the day.

I hummed along to a song that was stuck in my head, weaving in an out of the mass of students trying to find their ways to class. The constant shoulder brushing and loud chatter was enough to already get me annoyed.

I decided to take the long way around. A hallway that most people would avoid since it was almost like a detour. The art wing.

This was my favorite area. The walls beautifully decorated and all the pop of colors were enough to hypnotize a person who could appreciate such things.

I gazed, looking over the pieces of art when I felt my body collide into someone.

My books fell, including my glasses. Fuck. Its just like me to do that. I'm such a clutz who can't do anything right.

"I got it." A deep, husky voice spoke.

It send shivers up my spine. His voice, I can remember that voice anywhere I'd go. It sang beautifully into my ears, a song that was so nerve wracking but I wanted more.

I stood up, Taehyung hovering over me. His hand gently went to mine, helping me up like the gentleman he was.

He held my glasses in his big hands. "Let me help you with these."

Taehyung gently glided them on for me, his image becoming crystal clear.

My eyes grew wide while looking at the handsome man in front of me who had a slight smirk across his lips.

"You're always losing your glasses at the right time." Taehyung passed.

I laughed a little to myself. "At the right time, you say?"

"Yeah, actually. I was hoping that I was going to run into you somewhere today. I had to show you something, and I figured it would be more meaningful in person." Taehyung mentioned as he inched closer, making his way to waist. His hands slid over them, tugging them closer to his body.

I looked around to make sure no one was in the hallway, the fact that he was touching me was already surprising but I wanted it.

"What did you want to show me?" I asked him softly, my head slightly cocking to the side.

He started to move me backwards, our feet slightly stumbling over each other. He was guiding me into a hidden hallway that only had dim lighting.

These rooms were empty and black. He still guided me gently, his face expressing an excited boy and I couldn't help but smile silly myself.

"Where are you taking me? I'm going to be late for class." I giggled, my neck turning to see which room he was taking me into.

"I wanted to show you my art."

His art?

Taehyung chose a room, pushing the door open with hand, and turning the light switch on.

He sharply turns me into the room, gentle but with enough force to make me gasp. I felt my body hit the side of the wall and he was right in front of me.

I peered around his shoulder to see nothing but an empty table, a set of chairs and a large size mirror hanging crookedly on the wall.

My eyes went to his and when he noticed them on him finally, he smiled.

"I don't see anything in here...there's nothing in here." I said, a little lost as to why he has me in here.

Taehyung snickered under his breath, his eyes shutting slightly before looking at me again.

He lifted a hand, pointing to the mirror to the side of us. "The art is in front of me. Look."

I gazed into the mirror, my cheeks turning a hue pink from shyness. "Stop, you're so goofy."

"You're a piece of art." Taehyung spoke softly, his face brought closer to mine and I felt him brush his nose against mine in an upwards motion. "And art needs to be appreciated."

I shut my eyes when I felt his nose brush against mine. A wave shock of butterflies rushed from my head all the way to the floor. It was like an electric shock that flowed through my body.

"I want you to come with me somewhere tonight." Taehyung spoke, still close to me. He nudged my nose again and I could feel him smirking.

"And where are you taking me?" I asked him, my lips forming a smirk themselves.

"Were going to...." Taehyung's voice stalled as his hands traveled from my hips to my sides. "Appreciate art."

I raised a brow.

"Art needs to be appreciated from every aspect.

Every angle.

Every view.

Art needs to be appreciated.

And worshipped."