44.

"I'm doing this for your own good." Namjoon hissed, his eyes were red with fire as he looked into mine.

This wasn't fair to me. If only Namjoon could understand...if only he could feel what I felt. How can someone want to take away the only happiness a person has had since tragedy struck?

I watched Namjoon as he took my belongings with one quick swipe with his hand, taking my cell phone and debit card that was inside my purse for his selfish needs.

Was this going to be my new reality? A prisoner in my own place I'm supposed to call home? Am I supposed to forget Taehyung? Am I going to let my brother control every ounce of my life?

I didn't want to believe any of this was happening. For him to be selfish enough to take away my only source of happiness, it hurt me deeply.

"Now go to your room. It's a mess, so now that you have nothing to go do, you'll have plenty of time to tidy up." Namjoon passed towards me.

I felt heavy tears start to fill in my eyes.

I just wanted Taehyung. If I could run into his arms, I would be safe. Nothing would hurt me. I would be okay, everything would finally be quiet in this loud head of mine. I just wanted him.

But something caught my eye.

I looked out the window to see a black car parked in front of my house. As a single tear trailed down my hot cheek, the sight of his calmed my tears from pouring.

Was...that Taehyung?

How did he know? How did he know that I needed him?

This was my chance.

I looked at Namjoon who was waiting for me to leave to go to my room. I had no words to say it to him, other than a swift turn to walk into my room.

I hurried down the hallway, hoping that if I moved quickly enough, I could get out. I could sneak out my bedroom window, and all would be fine.

I got to my bedroom quickly. I shut my door and ran over to my bed, frantically crawling onto it to open my bedroom window.

I could see Taehyung's car outside my window. If I can get this open, I could slip out in no time.

I looked over my shoulder, realizing that I forgot to lock my bedroom door. Fuck.

I rolled off of my bed, collapsing onto my hands and knees as I got up to move to my bedroom door. But before I could put my hand onto the knob, it opened abruptly. Namjoon stood over me, his hands guarding the entrance to my room.

"I know what you're up to. You're not leaving the house, Rose. You're not doing this anymore." Namjoon said, almost in a calm matter but I didn't want to hear that.

"I don't want to be here. I want to be with him." I pouted, my eyebrows narrowed to him.

"Just give it up, already. Why do you go to these kinds of measures? Why can't you listen to me? You act like I'm purposely doing this to hurt you. I'm doing this to you because I know what's good for you. A boy, especially Taehyung is not good for you. Give it up. You had your fun, but it's over now." Namjoon said but I shook my head.

"You don't know what's good for me. You don't know what it's been like since they passed away. Everything was fine until that happened. I haven't felt happy until now, and you're trying to take that away from me. And I'm not letting you do that." I shouted honestly, breaking through his stance.