67.

(6 months later...)

It's crazy how fast time can fly.

My life is so different than it was before.

Namjoon and I haven't fought in who knows how long and I've actually enjoyed spending time with him. We are close now, and he's kind of like my new best friend? It's hard to wrap my mind around it since I lost someone important to me...that person being Jungkook.

I haven't talked to Jungkook since the day I gave him his jacket back. As selfish as it was for me to want him all to myself, I had to let him let go. I wanted him happy, and if it meant us not being friends anymore so he could heal, then so be it. I did some things that were not okay, and I hurt him. That's not what best friends do to each other. So if I needed to let him go, I had to do it for him. I had to accept that this wasn't about how I felt...it was about how he felt. His happiness mattered more than mine at this point. I will always have love for him, and I'll never forget what he did for me. I missed him so much, but as time went on, I started to accept what happened and that it was for the best.

I also stopped hanging out with Lisa. Lisa and I were beginning to get close since Jisoo was out of the picture, but Lisa began seeing this boy she was crushing on. So of course, we fell off. But, it was okay because I am dating Taehyung. I actually understood. I hope that maybe one day, her and I could catch up. And I knew when school starts again, I would be seeing her.

Taehyung graduated from high school, so I'm no longer in school with him anymore. He's going off to college soon, and as much as I didn't want him to leave, he promised nothing would change between us. And so far, he's kept his promise. This was our first and last summer together before he went off to school.

Our relationship is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Who would have known that a car ride home from school could turn into us falling in love with each other. I have no regrets for what I did, because if I haven't done what I did, my life wouldn't be where I am today.

It's crazy how it works, right?

"Don't forget to wear this." Taehyung reminded me, stepping behind me quickly with a necklace in his hands.

It was the necklace my mother gave me. I turned back around to face myself in the mirror and I watched Taehyung in the mirror as he put the necklace on for me.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, bringing me into his body and kissed my cheek. "That necklace is the most beautiful thing on you. It compliments you nicely."

I smiled, remembering when he told me that before. It's like things never changed between us. "Thank you, Taehyung."

"Look at yourself in the mirror. How can someone be this beautiful? You're perfection, Rose. Look at how beautiful you are. You're like a painting. You're my favorite piece of art. I could stare at you all day and never get tired of admiring you." Taehyung whispered lowly, and his lips snuck a quick kiss to my jawline, causing me to giggle.

I felt myself get shy from all of his compliments. My cheeks began to blush, and I hid my smile from him. "Taehyung, thank you. You always make me feel so beautiful."

"You should feel beautiful because you are beautiful. From your eyes...to your lips...to your beautiful beautiful body...you're a masterpiece. An artist knows art when he sees it." Taehyung kisses me on the cheek again before letting go of me to bring his hands to my waist. "But you have to be careful tonight, you're going out looking like that...you better be coming home with me..."