26.

(Unedited again, sorry! It won't disappoint!)

"I don't want to take you home yet," Taehyung pouted. He pressed his forehead against mine as he spoke, his lips pouting out like a child who wasn't getting his way. "Can you please come over? Please?"

I looked at him the best I could, the baby boy's eyes were focused on the ground below him. I was already pushing it by staying out later than I wanted to, but I didn't want to pass up time with him. It felt right being with him. We just told each other our feelings for each other, and I felt like there was more to be opened with each other, but I didn't want to push it with Namjoon...or him to even speculate what I was up to.

"I'm already out later than I planned to be," I sighed, my hand gently resting on the side of his chubby cheeks and Taehyung's gave me the puppy dog eyes. "I don't want Namjoon getting upset at me for not being home on time."

Taehyung stomped his foot a little like a toddler throwing a tantrum, his bottom lip completely pouting at this point. "Let him get mad, I want you to come home with me. I don't want to bring you home yet..."

The boy was practically begging now. He wanted to spend more time with me...why would I want to pass this up?

The look in Taehyung's eyes, his eyes telling me he to say yes and to come home with him. How can I say no to those eyes?

"I..." I sighed. "I will come over, but I can't be over late. I'll figure out what I'm going to say to Namjoon."

Taehyung's face lit up, so happy and surprised by my answer. He wrapped his big arms around me, shaking my body while giving me a huge that was full of happiness. "I promise it won't be late, I promise, I promise, I promise!"

I giggled while the boy shook me in his arms. "I can't say no to you, even if I get in trouble, I don't even care. I want to come home with you." I responded, my hand going to the back of his hair and I rested my forehead back onto his.

Taehyung giggled back to me, his lips going to mine and planting a sweet one on them. "You're getting involved with trouble, baby. This is what happens when you're around me."

-x-

The car ride home was quiet between us like usual. His big hand sat comfortably on my thigh, giving it gentle squeezes to let me know I was on his mind. Taehyung hummed along to the music that was playing on his stereo, while keeping a hand on the steering wheel.

I tapped my foot gently, looking out the window and appreciating the city lights. Seoul was looking beautiful as always, and I loved being able to call this place home.

I turned back to see Taehyung's eyes peeking at me out of the corner of them. He started to grip my thigh in a way that caused a tension between my legs. I grasped my seat that I was sitting in, looking at him.

Taehyung started to rub my thigh gently with his hand, but slowly started to creep his way to between my legs...and I let him. I parted my legs just enough if he wanted to touch me, I would let him. I'd never say no to his touch.

I lifted my skirt up, just enough to grab his attention as his eyes left the road just for a second and wandered to my hidden treasure.