56.

We laid together quietly. I was rolled over into Jungkook's chest and he held me tightly, spooning me into his warm body. My arm was dangling over his side as I began to shut my eyes. His heart was echoing into my ears and my head laid comfortably on his chest. It was pumping so calmly, and it actually made myself even able to calm down. Just the sound of his heart was enough to make me feel somewhat better.

I felt so content laying with him. Somehow being in the arms of someone who really truly loved you could make you feel okay.

I sighed, nuzzling into his chest to listen to his heart just for a little longer when I felt him move from his position.

"Do you want to talk?" Jungkook quietly asks, his hand going to the back of my head to gently stroke my hair.

His words caused my eyes to open up completely. I blinked, staring at his chest with my hand tucked under my chin as I tried to stir up some sort of answer.

I wanted to tell him how much I was hurting over not having Taehyung...that the man that really had my heart was no where in sight.

But I didn't want to do that to him. Although what I was doing with him was wrong, he was holding me with such love, in a way that I knew he was embracing that I didn't want to take this moment from him.

I know he's in love with me. I can't break this to him yet.

"Im okay without talking." I whispered quietly. I batted my eyes up to his and I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"Are you sure? This is why I'm here. You wanted to talk." Jungkook said, but I nodded my head.

"I'm...comfortable right now." I said.

"But wouldn't you be more comfortable talking about whatever is going on? I just want you to be okay. That's what I'm here for. I dont want you hurting, I don't want you ever hurting as a matter of fact." Jungkook tightened his grip on me, kissing my forehead once more and I closed my eyes as he did such.

Jungkook loves me so much. I could feel all of the love he felt for me with each touch and kiss he planted on me. He cared so much. It was so overwhelming.

"You're doing everything I need someone to do for me. Just keep holding me. I'm tired."

"Go to sleep. I won't try to force you to talk anymore if you don't want to talk. You're okay. Everything's gonna be okay."

-x-

I woke up the next morning with Jungkook. He held me warmly in his arms and I slept pretty well that night. It was the best sleep I've gotten in awhile, after dealing with all of this it hard to get decent shut eye.

I went through my day at school, wondering if Jimin had spoken to Taehyung. It was all my mind would allow me to think about. I wanted to talk to him or even just see him. But that didn't happen. It's like he knew where to disappear so I wouldn't get even a glimpse at him.

I had to keep my faith in Jimin, that somehow he would help us talk again. But I didn't want to wait, I wanted my answers now. I just wanted to feel okay.

Because of what I was feeling, Lisa invited me over. Although things were sticky between our group, Lisa kept our hangout low and between us only. And to be honest? I kind of needed her.