21.

Bedtime was here. After a long session of what may have been the best sex of my life, I was ready to hit the pillow and go to sleep.

Taehyung gave me one of his T-shirt's to wear to bed and I was loving myself in it.  Nothing felt better than wearing an oversized t-shirt to bed. It was so comfortable and the best part? It smelt just like him.

Taehyung came into the bedroom in just his briefs, shutting the door behind him quietly. "I have to be quiet otherwise he will come scratching at my door again," he began to say until his eyes met mine, his mouth forming a smile. "You look so cute in my shirt."

"Thank you, it's comfortable." I giggled, smiling back at him.

"It's so big on you. I...I can't get over how cute you look in it." Taehyung giggled back, his arms going around my waist and bringing me in for a hug. "You ready for bed?"

I nodded, wrapping my arms around Taehyung's neck and resting my head onto his chest. I listened closely for his heartbeat and I started to shut my eyes as I felt Taehyung sway us back and forth a little.

"You're a tired little baby, aren't you?" Taehyung whispered, his hand gently going to the back of my head to stroke my hair. I felt him kiss my temple quickly and kept rocking us back and forth.

"I'm so tired. But I don't want to go to sleep." I pouted. I liked the attention he was giving me and I didn't want it to end.

"Let me put you to bed then, silly." Taehyung chuckled a little.

"But...you're holding me. I like how we are right now." I smiled to myself, nuzzling into his chest.

"I'll still hold you in bed, baby. Who said I wasn't going to hold you?" Taehyung looked down at me, smiling and he giggled in disbelief at what I said.

"I just want to make sure I'm getting my cuddles still..." I responded.

"I'll hold you all night, love. You know me."

I smiled back at him with tired eyes, and I finally let go of my grip around his neck. Taehyung placed his hand on my lower back, leading me to the bed we would be sharing. I watched Taehyung as he untucked the blankets, pulling the backwards and he waved for me to come crawl into bed with him.

I crawled my way on the bed and I collapsed onto the  right side of the bed, rolling onto my back as I brought the blankets up and tucked them under my chin. His scent was all over his blankets and pillows. I couldn't help but smile, his scent was so comforting to me.

Taehyung clicked his night lamp off, the room turning completely black. I heard Taehyung move over towards the middle, taking me into his arms gently. His warm body spooned me perfectly, his arms wrapping around me for safety. I felt myself smile as I felt his soft lips give me a comforting kiss behind my ear.

I turned over slightly, Taehyung's chubby cheek on the side of his face looking so comfortable on his pillow.

I wanted to talk to him. I felt this could be the perfect night to talk about...things. I wanted to get to know him...the actual Kim Taehyung. Nighttime was always the most perfect time for real discussions, it's like something in the air that makes it right.