20.

A/N: his

A/N: his. Fucking. HANDS! 😍 they are just so nice, tan and slender. They're my favorite thing on him. 😍 okay, prepare yourself for a hot chapter!

-x-

"I'm breaking my own rules with you."

We froze for a second, Taehyung's eyes glossed over with innocence suddenly, and it made me feel more comfortable. The feeling of his warm hands cupping my face, his touch in general, and being in the same room as someone I admired and felt so much for, I was feeling happy.

I felt myself smile for a second, just staring into his eyes.

"Why are you smiling?" Taehyung asked me quietly, his voice grumbling low while the corner of his mouth forming a flirty smirk.

"I'm just happy that you're here, if we're being blunt." I admitted as I felt my cheeks get hot with embarrassment. Did I really say that? God, Rose.

Taehyung's eyes closed as he let out a small chuckle, his flashy box smile glowing proudly. "You're cute. I was worried you didn't want anything to do with me."

"I was worried too...my mind tends to wander just likes yours. I guess we are alike in that sense." I shyly said, my eyes trailing down to the wooden floor underneath me.

"Hey, look at me." Taehyung spoke, his hands jerking my face slightly in a gentle matter. My contact came back to him, his eyes still glowing. "Don't let your mind wander. I'm always going to be here."

My heart started to flutter again. His words wrapping around my heart causing me to feel like a school girl once again. I could feel my skin getting hot from my nerves running so high. I can't believe I let a boy get me this worked up.

Taehyung let go of my face, his hands going to the pockets of his black denim skinnies. "Come home with me. I want to make it up to you."

-x-

The way over to Taehyung's house was quiet. We didn't say much, just the dim sound of jazz music playing from his speakers filled the car. His hand still protectively on my thigh like usual. His hands were beautiful, tan and slender and decorated with different rings. He style was so unique to him, and I loved that about him.

He pulled into his lot, his car lights going dim as he shut his car off. Taehyung pulled out his key and he looked at me.