66.

I closed my eyes, resting my forehead on Taehyung who was hovered over me. My hands went to his back, preparing myself for what was about to happen.

I listened closely to him, hearing him breathe heavy and while he entered me very slowly. I could feel the pressure of him, stretching me completely to fit his largeness. Taehyung released a deep growl for the back of his throat from the pleasure he was feeling.

He slowly inched himself out of me, and before I knew it he completely sunk back into me deeply and it caught me by surprise. We both released moans from our lips as our hips brushed together.

We began to move together at a pace that was perfect for us. Each thrust, each stroke sent ripples of pleasure throughout my body and I couldn't get enough.

We communicated in groans, my hands tightly gripping his sweaty back as I begged for more from him. Taehyung became a little tougher with me, giving me what I wanted with each hard thrust into me.

I cried out in pleasure, crying for more and he delivered it harder and harder.

I felt him lower his lips onto mine, completely sloppy before releasing quickly to release a groan himself. "Fuck, I love you so much baby."

Taehyung thrusted himself hard into me after expressing his love, and I cried again. "I love you, Taehyung, I love you so much."

My hands left his back before grabbing onto his face, kissing him roughly as our hips brushed against each other aggressively. Taehyung grunted over my lips as it was feeling so good for him. "Fuck, I don't think you've been this wet for me before. You feel so fucking good."

"I want you so bad, Taehyung." I kissed him again with hunger and his cock rushed into me completely. He was thrusting so hard, the headboard began to knock continuously.

I could feel a pressure building up inside of me, a wave that was begging to burst and send a rush through my body. I didn't want it to end but I needed it. I needed to feel his love run all over me.

"Harder," I begged. "Love me harder, Taehyung. I'm gonna cum."

And taking action from my order, Taehyung delivered powerful, pleasurable thrust into me hitting my spot completely. I grasped onto his back tighter, my nails digging into his skin to hold on for dear life. "Harder....! Fuck, please, harder."

The bed started to creek and Taehyung could barely keep himself quiet. His moans so deep and low, I couldn't help but enjoy how it sounded. I couldn't believe my body made him feel so much love.

I looked into his eyes, taking my sweaty hand to the side of his face to kiss him. After our lips released, I moaned. "Fuck, you feel so good. You feel so good."

"Cum for me, baby. I wanna feel you cum for me." Taehyung sweetly reminded me, his body aggressively still thrusting into me. "Just like that, baby. Don't stop."

"I love you, fuuuuuck, I love you!" I cried out my love for him. His cock thrusting into me so good, the ripples were starting to build pressure up inside of me. "Love me harder, Taehyung. Harder, please. I'm almost there!"

I cried out the loudest moan I have ever done for him, my thighs beginning to shake uncontrollably as pleasure released through me. My hand traveled to the back of his brown locks, tangling them in my fingers as my lips went directly to his.

We kissed messy, not caring but sharing our love for each other. Taehyung took his hands onto my waist, pulling me as we rolled over and our limbs tangled into each other. I didn't want to stop kissing him. It felt so right. His lips felt so perfect against mine even though mine were quivering with quiet, soft moans from the back of my throat.