58.

"What are you doing here?"

Taehyung's question rang through my ears.

This was something I didn't want to happen...or even planned on happening. The fact that Taehyung showed up unannounced while my best friend, whom Taehyung has made it clear that he had a problem with him, was in the same room, and now they were coming face to face to each other was nerve wracking.

Taehyung's feelings were harsh, and while my actions prove his feelings right, it still felt uneasy for me. I don't know how this is going to unfold, but Taehyung is possessive of what a his. He's not going to let Jungkook leave without a fight because what's his is his and he will make that known.

"I'll get going." Jungkook responded quickly, turning around to walk back to my room when I felt Taehyung's hands leave my forearms to walk over to Jungkook.

"Don't walk away, I'm talking to you." Taehyung said, his eyebrows narrowing straight for Jungkook who stopped in his tracks.

I could tell Jungkook was nervous. I knew he is the kind of person who didn't like confrontation and would want to leave when it would get stressful.

"Why are you here?" Taehyung asked again, as now he was standing face to face with Jungkook.

Jungkook looked down at the ground for a second, his mouth open as he was trying to figure out how to put his words into a sentence.

"Nothing." Jungkook kept it short, trying to turn around to walk away, but Taehyung was not going to allow that.

"Is that so? Nothing?" Taehyung kind of laughed and Jungkook nodded.

I watched as Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, causing Jungkook to turn around and the two of them were face to face with each other.

"When I ask you a question, you answer me." Taehyung spoke seriously, his voice dripping in darkness. I don't think Jungkook understands what he's dealing with, and this caused my heart to race.

"I don't have to explain myself, especially to you." Jungkook answered strongly, standing his ground which caused Taehyung to look shocked by his answer. 

Taehyung raised his brows for a second. "When I ask you something, you answer me. What are you doing here with her?" He repeated himself once more.

"What do you think? I'm just trying to be there for my friend." Jungkook seemed to get defensive, and I've never seen him react in this way. "Now back off of me."

"The last time you were there for her, things went south if you catch my drift." Taehyung took a jab at Jungkook.

My mouth dropped slightly at what he was saying. I thought that Taehyung was not upset about what really happened, but for him to bring this up, I knew this conversation was going to go even worse.

And I didn't know what to do or say. I stood there with Jimin, listening to them have their exchange of words.

"I'm always the one she can lean on during tough times and believe me, I helped her that day." Jungkook shot a look at Taehyung after he said that.

"Jungkook, don't say that." I murmured. That bothered me. I didn't want that brought up. It brings back my fears and regret and it was something I hated being reminded of. And that comment wasn't going to make this situation any easier to deal with.