24.

It's Monday...the worst day of the week. It's always the night before that I can't get my body to go to bed since it knows I have to be up early, causing me to be overly tired, so tired that coffee wouldn't even help wake me up.

I walked down the art wing, my eyes too tired to admire the beautifully decorated walls like I normally do. I literally just wanted to get to class and maybe I can sneak in a quick nap instead of listening to lecture, that sounded way better.

I grasped my books close to my chest, my class was just down the hall and I could already feel my eyes getting heavy at the thought of getting to sleep when I felt a slight tug on my arm, startling me awake.

I turn around to see Taehyung dressed beautifully in his school uniform, although his hair was being held back by a bandana, exposing his handsome facial features. He smirked, his eyes glowing as they locked with mine.

His hand went straight to the side of my face, bringing me in for a good morning kiss and I pulled away almost in shock. Was he crazy? Making moves where anyone could see?

"Good morning," Taehyung sang. He propped his shoulder against a locker to rest more comfortably. "Did that wake you up?"

I nodded my head fast, my eyes wide. "You're crazy."

"For you, baby." Taehyung passed, clicking his tongue and ending it with a wink and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Hand." Taehyung suddenly ordered, his fingers waving towards his way. His eyes were searching for the ring he bought me.

I showed him my hand, and I felt him take my hand into his, his eyes were all over the dainty diamond ring and he had a small smile on his lips. "I told you, I'm going to be wearing this everyday."

"Good, I was worried you would just leave it at home. I want this on you at all times." Taehyung said, his thumb brushing over my fingers gently before letting go. "It's in the rules. Rule #10, to be exact."

"You sure you didn't make that up on the spot?" I smirked, raising my eyebrows slightly as I grasped my books tightly against my chest again.

"I don't make up the rules, baby. I just tell em so you know what to expect." Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

"And what is this rule so I'm more...aware?" I asked him, rolling my eyes and trying to fight a smile coming onto my lips.

"Rule #10: You wear this ring at all time so no one...." Taehyung grew quiet for a second, his eyes wandering over his shoulder before he took one step forward, his fingers going underneath my chin, looking directly at me with heavy eyes. "So no one gets any ideas with you."

I bit my lip, looking into his eyes as he said that. They were big and serious, it wasn't a joking matter and he really meant what he told me. Which, I didn't mind at the fact that he was becoming so territorial over me suddenly. It was almost...kind of hot.

"You're lucky I listen well." I passed, stepping forward as I felt Taehyung put his hands onto my waist, his sight looking downwards at the dirty school floor.

He exhaled, smiling a little to himself before he brought his gaze back up. "So I have a question."

"And what might that be?" I asked, biting my light slightly as we made eye contact.