27.

(Warning: long chapter ahead! You're welcome!)

Taehyung pulled up to the side of the road, a block away from my home. He had to do that in order for Namjoon to not find out that I was with with him otherwise I would be dead.

I unbuckled my seatbelt then turned my body to face Taehyung. He smiled beautifully towards me, then I reached my arms around his neck, bringing him in for a goodbye hug.

Taehyung wrapped one around my waist, rubbing my back with his hand comfortably. I heard him sigh. "I had a great night with you."

"I had a great night with you too," I responded. "I hope we can see each other soon."

"Well...." Taehyung began to speak, pondering his options. "Do you want to spend the weekend with me? My parents are out of town for business, so I have the house to myself. There's always room for you." Taehyung spoke, as I unwrapped my arms from his neck.

I nodded my head. "Yes, a million times yes, I'd love to spend the weekend with you."

"Good, it'll be just you and I...then I can hold you and kiss you whenever I want...it'll be a weekend to focus on each other, okay?" Taehyung asked, his eyes gleaming with love as he gently placed his fingertips under my chin.

I nodded my head again, listening to what he was telling me.

"Alright, baby. I'll see you this weekend. Give me a kiss and be on your way, I don't want you getting in more trouble than you probably already are." Taehyung spoke as our lips met each other in the middle, kissing softy with love. I didn't want our lips to break, but sadly they had to departure.

"I'll see you." I pouted my lip, batting my eyes sadly as I had to leave him, even though I didn't want to.

"Hey, eyes on me." Taehyung ordered, his fingers still gently propping my chin up and I batted my sad cry baby eyes at him. "No pouting baby, you'll see me before you know it."

We finished our goodbyes and I dragged myself as I stepped out of his car, shutting the door firmly behind me. I started to walk down the sidewalk to my home, the chilly wind stinging my legs as I walked against it. I hated this weather.

I heard Taehyung start to drive off, and honestly I couldn't help but peer over my shoulder, watching his car fade off into the distance. I felt my stomach sink, wishing I didn't have to leave him so soon. Everything was feeling so right with him.

I slid my key into my door, sighing as I opened it, walking into my warm home.

I shut the door, putting my school bag down onto the counter when Namjoon appeared from down the hallway. His face had worry written all over it, and I was already preparing myself for what was going to happen next.

"Why didn't you have your phone on?" Namjoon demanded me to know.

"I told you, I was in a movie. I had to turn my phone off, and then I forgot to turn it back on." I answered him with slight annoyance in my voice.

"So you're telling me you've been at a movie from 3pm and now it's almost 9pm? Rose, something isn't adding up and I have a feeling you're not being truthful to me." Namjoon stated, propping himself against the wall, folding his hands together.