60.

Taehyung's POV

I sat on the sofa, my hands folded in my lap before I brought my hands to run through my hair in frustration.

I felt Jimin take a seat next to me, his hand going directly to my back to rub it in support.

I messed up, again. My jealousy got the best of me. But how could it not?

I always had a gut feeling about that Jungkook kid. I felt like I couldn't trust him. How can a guy be friends with a girl and not fall in love with her? There was something fishy about that. It didn't sit right with me. And Rose, being the first person I've ever fallen in love with, I didn't want her near him.

"I fucked up. Again." I sighed, shutting my eyes, remembering how I was just acting a couple minutes ago. 

"While I don't condone what you did, I want to say that I'm understanding as to why you acted that way." Jimin said, still rubbing my back.

" Please don't excuse my jealous actions. It really isn't right. But...There's something about that kid that I just don't like. I don't trust him with Rose." I admitted, uncovering my face to look at Jimin.

"Then why did you let her go? Why let her run after him if you have a bad feeling about him?" Jimin asked, trying to understand my actions.

"Because I can't control her. That's not fair. What I did wasn't okay. I know that somehow this kid is important to her. That's her best friend. But I have this feeling, Jimin. This feeling deep down that he likes her more than a friend. They were alone, he came from her bedroom. I don't trust that. I don't like knowing they were alone, especially with her. You know what people do when they're left alone like that? Things that I'm only allowed to do to her. Thats not okay to me." I confessed, letting all of my emotions out.

"Yeah, I mean I will admit, being friends with the opposite sex usually doesn't work I mean it can but theres always a chance that some sort of attraction can develop. But I'm not sure if she likes this guy that way, I didn't get that vibe from her. You don't think they would...."His voice trailed off and our eyes met. We were thinking the same thing.

"Hook up?" I asked.

"Yeah, that. Wouldn't that be weird? That's her friend."

"It's already happened." I turned away when I replied. The thoughts of them doing intimate things together replayed over and over in my head. And as much as I thought I accepted that this mistake happened, I wasn't fully cured from it. It made my heart sink. It made me feel somewhat broken inside. The thought of another man touching her, pleasing her, feeling her. That made me sick.

Did I do the wrong thing by allowing her to go after her "friend"? She was hysterical over him leaving, she put the blame on me. And while I am at fault in some sort of way, her actions made me nervous that she could potentially feel something for him. And that also made me sick to my stomach. What if she loves him more than me? I'm worried. Fuck, I hate this.

"I made a mistake. I shouldn't have told her to go after him. What if she doesn't come home? What if she goes home with him instead? I don't even think she cares about me. She cared more about him. When she was crying, she called him because he knew how to fix her. I'm not enough for her. But that's because I open my big fat mouth instead of just shutting up and taking it. But I can't help but feel like there's something going on between them. Something isn't adding up. I'm going to lose her to him." I began to panic with a hint of shame. This isn't sitting right with me.