49.

Rose's POV

I didn't think I was ever going to see Taehyung again. After what happened, it was clear as day that we were going to be separated forever. I thought he was going to be taken away, but...no.

I was surprised that he was in front of me. I couldn't believe I was able to stare into that beautiful proud face of his. I couldn't believe that after everything, and I mean everything, he was still happy to see me...that he just wanted me in his arms. Somehow being in them made everything felt like it could be okay in the end. Even through the worst, we could still be together.

But when I turned around to see where Taehyung was going, I couldn't believe it.

Namjoon and Jimin were walking straight in our direction. My brother looked fearless and ready for whatever could happen. And Taehyung?

He's out for blood.

A person can only take so much, and especially for what Taehyung had to endure last night, I'm sure he has some business he wanted to settle. Normally I wouldn't encourage this behavior, but because I truly was feeling the same way, I kind of want this to happen.

I'm going to stand proudly by Taehyung because enough is enough.

I followed behind Taehyung who was walking in a hurry to get to Namjoon. I watched him as he took two handfuls of Namjoon's shirt into his hands, taking him forcefully with all of his strength and aggressively pushing him into the lockers.

I heard the thud of Namjoon's back hitting the rusted metal lockers, causing us all to wintz in shock from the sound.

"You really had to call the pigs on me last night, didn't you, you stupid fuck?" Taehyung hissed through his teeth. His eyes were wide and wild. I've never seen him in such behavior before.

"I have to do what's right for my sister." Namjoon spat back, his hands shoving Taehyung but Taehyung didn't lose his balance, he just took it.

"They made me out that I was doing disgusting things to your sister, you selfish fuck. I almost went to jail for something I wasn't doing! How could you do that to me?" Taehyung asked, his eyes staring straight into Namjoon's.

"You know exactly why I'm doing this for her. She doesn't need you in her life. You're toxic, you're a piece of shit and you only think for yourself. You're manipulating her just like all the other girls you've fucked." Namjoon hissed, his eyebrows narrowing straight for Taehyung.

"Stop. Feeding. Her. Your. BULLSHIT!" Taehyung shoved him again, causing Namjoon hit the locker again. "You know damn well what you're saying is a lie. Stop feeding her this, you manipulative fuck. I swear to god-"

Jimin rushed over, trying to move his small body in between. "This is enough. Stop it you guys, this is not how this should happen."

"No! I don't care! Let me at him! He's fucking lying to her about everything about me. I almost went to jail over this stupid fuck!" Taehyung yelled at Jimin, then turned his direction to Namjoon, gripping his shirt tighter than before.

"Not once have I ever disrespected your sister, not once have I lied to her or used her. You're the liar, you're the manipulator! You're a sick fuck to put your sister through this mess, no wonder why she doesn't wanna she at home with you, you're a smothering piece of shit. You give her no room to breathe. Don't you see who's the toxic one here? The moment you don't get your way you call the police? You put your sister through hell! Is it that hard for you to realize your wrongs and that's why you point out others?" Taehyung cocked his head to the side after he asked that. Taehyung was spot on with his answer.